Interviewer: Who's your best friend, Molly?
采访者:谁是你最好的朋友,莫莉?
Molly: Peter.
莫莉:彼得。
Interviewer: Why do you like him?
采访者:你为什么喜欢他?
Molly: Because he likes to do the same things as I do. He's popular, too, and he's good at sports.
莫莉:因为他喜欢和我做同样的事情。他也很受欢迎,而且他擅长运动。
Interviewer: So, is he different from you in any way?
采访者:那么在一些方面他和你有什么不同吗?
Molly: Well, yes. I like to study. I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me.
莫莉:嗯,是的。我喜欢学习,我比彼得学习更努力。他打棒球比我好。
Interviewer: OK, I see ...
采访者:好,我明白了……
Molly: Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I'm a little quieter. But I'd say we're both pretty outgoing.
莫莉:哦,而且他说话声音比我大,我稍微文静一点。但是我想说的是我们都很外向。
Interviewer: How about you, Mary? Who's your best friend?
采访者:你呢,玛丽?谁是你最好的朋友?
Mary: My best friend is Lisa.
玛丽:我最好的朋友是莉萨。
Interviewer: What do you like about her?
采访者:你认为她怎么样?
Mary: Well, she's a good listener, and that's important to me.
玛丽:嗯,她是个好的倾听者,而且那对我很重要。
Interviewer: Is she a lot like you?
采访者:她和你很像吗?
Mary: Some people say we look similar. Were both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. But Lisa is quieter than me. I'm always talking. She's also smarter. I'm more outgoing.
玛丽:有些人说我们看起来很像。我们俩都很高,而且都有长卷发。但是莉萨比我文静多了,我老是滔滔不绝。她也更聪明些。我更外向。