Kangkang Helps Baby Monkey
康康帮助小猴子
Kangkang meets Baby Monkey on his way home in the afternoon.
下午康康在回家的路上遇到了猴宝宝。
What's up, Baby Monkey?
小猴子,你怎么啦?
I can't find my way home.
我找不到回家的路。
Let me help you.
让我来帮助你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Whose home is this?
这是谁的家?
I don't know. It's not my home.
我不知道,这不是我家。
Is this my home?
这是我的家吗?
No, it isn't. It's Mr. Tiger's.
不,不是的。这是老虎先生的家。
Excuse me, Mr. Lion.
打扰了,狮子先生,
Where's Baby Monkey's home?
请问小猴的家在哪儿?
It's there.
在那边。
There? Thank you.
那边?谢谢了。
Here we are. This is your home.
我们到了。这是你的家。
Oh, my dear son!
哦,我亲爱的儿子!
Oh, Mom!
哦,妈妈!
It's very kind of you.
你真是太好了。
Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助。
Bye!
再见。