Ms.Manson: You look worried, Paul.
曼森女士:你看起来很忧虑,保罗。
Paul: I am, Ms.Manson. I'm having trouble learning English.
保罗:是的,曼森女士。我学英语有困难。
Ms.Manson: You said you liked English. What's the problem?
曼森女士:你说过你喜欢英语。有什么困难?
Paul: I can't get the pronunciation right.
保罗:我不能准确发音。
Ms.Manson: Well, listening can help. Why don't you listen to English songs on the radio and repeat the difficult words?
曼森女士:哦,听会有帮助。你为什么不通过收音机听英文歌曲,并且重复那些很难的单词呢?
Paul: That's a good idea. But what about all the new words? I forget a lot of the new words.
保罗:那是个好主意。但是所有的新单词呢?我忘记很多生词。
Ms.Manson: You can always write the new words in your notebook and review them from time to time. You can even study on the subway on the way to school.
曼森女士:你可以一直把新单词写在笔记本上,不时地复习它们。你甚至可以在上学的路上坐地铁时学习。
Paul: That might really help! Thanks.
保罗:那也许确实有所帮助!谢谢。
Ms.Manson: Can you understand when people talk to you?
曼森女士:当人们和你说话时,你能听懂吗?
Paul: Well, not always. Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying.
保罗:哦,并不总是(能听懂)。有时,我就是不明白人们在说什么。
Ms.Manson: Why don't you join an English language club to practice speaking English? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
曼森女士:你为什么不加入一个英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语呢?英语俱乐部在星期二和星期四放学后开放。
Paul: Maybe I'll go. The only other problem is that I don't get much writing practice.
保罗:也许我会去。仅有的另外一个问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习。
Ms.Manson: Maybe you should find a pen pal.
曼森女士:也许你应该找个笔友。
Paul: That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. Thanks, Ms.Manson.
保罗:那听起来像是练习写作的一个有趣的方法。谢谢你,曼森女士。