Kangkang:What's your favorite snack, Michael?
康康:你最喜欢的小吃是什么,迈克尔?
Michael:Oh, it's a sandwich with butter, honey and a pear.
迈克尔:哦,是三明治加黄油、蜂蜜和梨子。
Jane:Could you tell us how to make it?
简:你能告诉我们怎么做吗?
Michael:Sure. First, take two pieces of bread and put some butter on them. Next, cut a pear into small pieces carefully. Then put them on the bread lightly. After that, put some honey over the pear slowly. Finally, put the pieces of bread together.
迈克尔:当然。首先,拿两块面包,在上面涂上黄油。然后,把梨子切成小片。轻轻地把梨子放在面包上。然后,慢慢地在梨子上加上一些蜂蜜。最后,把面包片合在一起。
Kangkang:Would you mind if we learn to make it from you?
康康:你会介意我们跟你学习怎么做吗?
Michael:Of course not. Let's do it together.
迈克尔:当然不会。我们一起做吧。
(A few minutes later)
(几分钟以后)
Jane:Kangkang, you did quite well.
简:康康,你做的不错。
Kangkang:Thanks. But I think you did better than I. Wow, Michael did best of all.
康康:谢谢。但是我觉得你做的比我好。哇哦,迈克尔做的最好。
Michael:Thank you. Practice makes perfect.
迈克尔:谢谢。熟能生巧。