Lesson 33: The Fisherman and the Goldfish (I)
第33课 渔夫和金鱼(一)
Director: Brian
导演:布莱恩
Script: Steven, Jenny and Kim
剧本:史蒂芬,珍妮和金姆
Characters: Fisherman-Danny, Fisherman's Wife-Jenny, Goldfish-Kim
角色: 渔夫:丹尼,渔夫妻子:珍妮,金鱼-金姆
Sound & Set: Brian, Kate and Danny
音效和布景:布莱恩,凯特和丹尼
Costumes: Kate and Steven
服装:凯特和史蒂芬
Scene 1: On the Sea
场景一:在海上
(A fisherman wearing a hat is fishing on the sea.
(一个渔夫带着帽子正在海上捕鱼,
Waves can be heard in the background.)
幕后响起海浪声。)
I am a fisherman. My wife and I lead a poor life.
我是渔夫。我和妻子过着穷苦的生活。
(He pulls out his net and opens it up. A goldfish jumps out of the net.)
(他拉起渔网,打开一看。一条金鱼从渔网中跳了出来。)
Oh, a goldfish!
噢,一条金鱼!
Dear Mr. Fisherman, please let me go.I will give you whatever you want.
亲爱的渔夫先生,请放我走。我将给你想要的任何东西。
Oh my God! A talking fish! Please go back to your family. I don't want anything.
噢,天啊!一条会说话鱼!请回到你家人中去吧。我不要任何东西。
(The goldfish swims back into the sea.)
(金鱼游回了大海。)
Scene 2: A Poor House
场景二:一座贫穷的小屋
(The fisherman s wife, who has grey hair and old, dirty clothing,
(渔夫的妻子,灰白的头发,穿着破旧、脏兮兮的衣裳,
is sitting at the table. The fisherman walks in.)
正坐在桌子旁。渔夫走进来。)
Can you believe it? I caught a talking goldfish today.
你能相信吗?我今天捉到了一条会说话金鱼。
Really? What did it say?
真的吗?它说了什么?
It asked me to let it go. It said it could give me whatever I wished for.
它要我放了它。它说它能给我任何我想要的东西。
What did you ask for?
你要了什么?
I asked for nothing and let it go.
我什么都没要,把它放走了。
How did I marry such a fool! Why didn't you ask it for a new house?
我怎么嫁给了这样一个傻子!你为什么不向它要一所新房子呢?
Ours is so old.
我们的房子已经这么破了。
Don't be angry, dear. I will ask for a house.
别生气,亲爱的。我去要一所新房子。