Hello!
你好!
Hi, this is Linda.
嗨,我是琳达。
May I speak to Emily?
我可以跟艾米丽通话吗?
Oh, Linda, it's you.
哦,琳达,是你啊。
Emily is not at home.
艾米丽不在家。
I'm her dad.
我是他的爸爸。
May I take a message?
我可以帮你捎个口信吗?
It's so nice of you, Mr. White.
你真是太好了,怀特先生。
I'm calling to invite her to my birthday party.
我打电话来邀请她参加我的生日聚会。
Thank you for your invitation.
感谢你的邀请。
When will you hold the party?
什么时候举行这个聚会?
This Saturday afternoon.
这周六下午。
I have invited some of my classmates, but without her my birthday party won't be perfect.
我已经邀请了我们班的一些同学,但是没有她的话,我的生日派对会不完美的。
Will the party be held in your home?
这个聚会在你家里举行吗?
No, in Magic Club.
不,在迷幻俱乐部。
OK, Saturday afternoon in Magic Club.
好,周六下午在迷幻俱乐部。
I will tell her when she comes back.
等她回来我就告诉她。
By the way, my new mobile number is 13956567650.
顺便提一下,我的新手机号码是13956567650。
Wait… 13956567650.
等一下,13956567650。
Yes, please have her call me back to make sure whether she will come or not.
是的,请让她给我回个电话,我好确定她来不来。
Sure. Thanks for your call, Linda.
当然,谢谢你打来电话,琳达。
Nice talking with you, Mr. White, bye.
非常高兴和你说话,怀特先生,再见。
Bye.
再见。