Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
女士们,先生们,请注意。
Flight FA 320 from Beijing to Sydney is now boarding.
从北京到悉尼的FA 320次航班现在开始登机。
It will take off in 15 minutes.
飞机在15分钟后就要起飞了。
Passengers of Flight FA 320, please go through Gate 6 with your boarding cards as soon as possible.
航班FA 320的乘客请尽快携带登记卡到6号登机门登机。
Flight BA 958 from Beijing to London was leaving at 10 this morning.
从北京飞往伦敦的BA 958次航班今天上午10点起飞。
However, we're sorry to tell you it will be 5 hours late and take off at 3 in the afternoon.
然而,我们很遗憾地告诉您,它将晚点5个小时并在下午3点起飞。
We apologize for that.
我们为此表示歉意。
We will offer coffee, fruit and a meal for lunch.
我们将提供咖啡、水果和一顿午餐。
Ms. Rowling lost a blue handbag with a bear on it.
罗琳女士遗失了一个蓝色的手提包,上面有一只熊。
Anyone who finds it, please take it to Lost and Found Office. Thank you.
请捡到手提包的人带它到失物招领处。谢谢。