Lesson 6: Stay Away from the Hospital
第六课:远离医院
Dear Li Ming,
亲爱的李明,
I had a very interesting week! I had appendicitis.
我度过了有趣的一周!我得了阑尾炎。
I don't have it anymore, but I don't have an appendix, either! The doctor took it out!
我失去了阑尾,可我也不想要它了。医生切除了它。
I slept all day after my appendix was taken out.
切除阑尾后,我睡了一整天。
The next day, when I woke up, I felt terrible and very sleepy.
第二天,当我醒来后,我感到不舒服,非常困乏。
I didn't want to eat, but I was very thirsty.
我不想吃饭,但我非常渴。
My doctor said I had a fever.She told me to drink plenty of water and have a good rest.
医生说我发烧了。她告诉我要多喝水,好好休息。
So I stayed in bed and rested. Sometimes the nurses gave me pop to drink!
所以,我待在床上休息。偶尔,护士还给我汽水喝!
Now I'm feeling much better.
现在我感觉好多了。
My mother brought me some new books to read (but no homework).
妈妈给我买了很多新书来看(没有家庭作业)。
I also have a television in my room!
我的房间还有一台电视机!
I will write to you again soon.
我马上会再给你写信的。
Your friend,
你的朋友,
Danny
丹尼
Hi Danny,
你好,丹尼,
I'm sorry to hear that you were sick this week.
我很遗憾,听说你这周生病了。
Now that you mention it, Wang Mei also had a bad day.
你这样一说,王梅也不开心。
One of her teeth was rotten,so she had to go to the dentist.
她有颗牙齿坏了,所以她要去看牙医。
Fortunately, you and Wang Mei are both getting much better now.
幸运的是,你和王梅现在都好多了。
I think we should try hard to form good habits
我想,我们应该养成良好的习惯,
so that we can stay healthy and stay away from the hospital!
这样我们就能保持健康,远离医院!
Yours,
爱你的,
Li Ming
李明