手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 人教版新目标初中英语 > 人教版新目标初中英语九年级全一册 > 正文

人教版新目标初中英语(九年级全一册):Unit3 Section B 短文

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Read the article and underline the topic sentence for each paragraph.

读文章并划出每段的主旨句。
Could You Please...?
请问你能……?
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely.
当你在外国旅游时,知道如何礼貌地寻求帮助是很重要的。
For example, you may ask "Where are the restrooms?" or "Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?"
例如:你可以说“休息室在哪里?”或者“请问能告诉我休息室在哪里吗?”
These are similar requests for directions.
是问一个地方在哪里的相似问法。
Both are correct, but the first one sounds less polite.
两种说法语法都正确,但是第一种没有第二种听起来礼貌。
That is because it is a very direct question.
那是因为第一种问法太直接。
It is not enough to just ask a question correctly.
只是正确地提问还不够。
We also need to learn how to be polite when we ask for help.
我们还需要学会如何在寻求帮助时如何表现出礼貌。
Good speakers change the way they speak in different situations.
会说话的人根据场合的不同变换说话的方式。
The expressions they use might depend on whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other.
他们运用的表达取决于他们正在和谁说话或者他们了解彼此的深浅。
It is all right to ask direct questions to your classmates because you know them well.
向你的同学直接问问题是没有问题的,因为你很了解他们。
However, if you say to your teacher, "When is the school trip?", this might sound impolite.
然而,如果你对你的老师说:“学校郊游在什么时候?”这或许听起来不礼貌。
But if you say, "Excuse me, Mr. West. Do you know when the school trip is?",
但是如果你说;“打扰一下,韦斯特先生,你知道学校郊游什么时候开始吗?”
this will sound much more polite.
这听上去就更加有礼貌了。
Usually polite questions are longer.
通常有礼貌的问题比较长。
They include expressions such as "Could you please...?" or "May I ask...?"
包括像“请问你能……?”或者“请问……?”
It sounds more polite to say, "Peter, could you please tell me your e-mail address?" than "Peter, tell me your e-mail address."
这样说:“彼得,请问你能告诉我你的邮件地址吗?”比“彼得,告诉我你的邮件地址。”更远礼貌。
Sometimes we even need to spend time leading in to a request.
有时我们甚至需要花时间引入请求。
For example, we might first say to a stranger,
例如,我们或许先和一位陌生人说:
"Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me" or "I'm sorry to trouble you, but..." before asking for help.
“打扰一下,不知道你能不能帮我一下”或者“很抱歉打扰到你,但是……”在寻求帮助之前。
It might seem more difficult to speak politely than directly.
或许礼貌地说话比直接说要困难。
However, it is important to learn how to use the right language in different situations.
然而,学会在不同的情景使用正确的预言是重要的。
This will help you communicate better with other people.
这会帮助你和其他人更好的沟通。

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
communicate [kə'mju:nikeit]

想一想再看

v. 交流,传达,沟通

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。