手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 品牌英语课程 > 咱们裸熊 > 正文

咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:搞不定她

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

We made it.

我们成功了。
Hey! You know what I really like? Moving tables into dark corners.
嘿!你知道我最喜欢做什么了吗?将桌子拖到不起眼的角落。
Panda, wait. Uh, so, do you do this every time you eat out or...
熊猫,等等。嗯,所以,你每次在外面吃饭都这么做吗...
Your meal, my good sir.
您点的餐,亲爱的先生。
And may I just say excellent choice.
容我说一句,极棒的选择。
So, where is that panda? I know I saw him around here somewhere.
好的,那只熊猫在哪?我刚才看见他就在这的某处。
Waiter!
服务员!
Panda, is there a reason...
熊猫,你是因为什么...

裸熊24.jpg

Wow! Look that table over there!

哇哦!看那儿的那张桌子!
Oh, there you guys are. I have your ord...
哦,你们在这啊。我送来了你们点...
Perfect. Thank you.
太棒了。谢谢。
Uh...Here. Aah! Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here?
嗯 ...这里。啊!哦。介意我们挤一挤吗?
Oh, is this a birthday? Congratulations.
哦,这是生日宴吗?生日快乐。
Panda, do you even know these people?
熊猫,你认识这些人吗?
Uh...Whoa! What's under here? Oop!
嗯...这下面是什么?
Panda...
熊猫...
Oh, hey, Lucy. What's up?
露西,怎么了?
What's up? What...what do you mean? We-we're hiding under a table.
怎么了?你什么意思?我们正藏在桌子底下。
What? No. We're not hiding. It's just...Atmospheric down here.
什么?不。我们没有藏。只是...下面比较有情调。
Atmospheric? Panda, you've been dragging me around all evening.
情调?熊猫,你整晚都在拖着我到处跑。
I'm not really hungry anymore.
我一点都不饿了。
Maybe we should just call it a night.
也许我们今晚到此为止了。
No, no, no. Don't go! We're having a great time.
不,不,不。别走!我们玩得很开心。
Everything's going perfectly. It's only gonna get more...
一切都超完美。我们要更多...
Oh, there you guys are. I have your...
哦,你们在这儿。这是你们...
See! More fun! Mmm! Delicious!
看!还会更开心的!真美味!
Panda, I think that was my order. It had peanuts in it.
熊猫,我想那是我点的。里面有花生。
Hey, panda? Panda, you there? Is my little panpan there?
熊猫?熊猫,你还好吗?我的小熊熊还好吗?
Oop, there he is.
他醒了。
Huh? What...what happened?
啊?发生了什么?
Oh, man. It wasn't pretty.
伙计,你很狼狈。
You had a major allergic reaction.
你刚产生了很大的过敏反应。
You were flopping all over.
你重重地晕倒在地上。
You flipped the table. There was food everywhere.
你掀翻了桌子。弄得食物到处都是。
Am I missing anything?
我还有什么没说吗?
Vomit.
呕吐。
Oh, yeah. Lots of vomit.
对,好多呕吐物。
Ugh. Oh, no! What about Lucy?
不!露西怎么样了?
She was here earlier, but she had to leave.
她之前在这,但她有事走了。
She left you something, though.
她好像给你留了东西。
She says you didn't get the chance to eat, so she saved your dish for you.
她说你没有吃东西,她把你的菜留下给你。
Are you doing okay there, buddy?
你和她的约会怎么样,伙计?
Kind of. I mean, I thought Lucy was, um...I-I really liked, um...ugh! I'm so dumb.
还行。我是说,我觉得露西...我真的很想...啊!我真的好傻。
Wait, did...did you like her? Dude, you should have just told us!
等一下,你喜欢她吗?伙计,你应该告诉我们!
We would have totally gotten out of your way.
我们会尽量让你们独处。
Ice bear would have been less charming.
北极熊早知道就不会显得魅力十足了。
It's cool, you guys. I'm just a little embarrassed, I guess.
你们真好,兄弟。我想,我只是有一点尴尬。
Don't be. We're always here for you, man.
别这样。我们总是陪着你的。
You probably didn't have a chance, though.
你也许根本搞不定她。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
allergic [ə'lə:dʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 过敏的,反感的

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
atmospheric [.ætməs'ferik]

想一想再看

adj. 大气的,大气层的,制造气氛的

 
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。