61. 关于科学技术存在许多争论,其中一个问题是当国家发展现代科学技术时,传统的技术方法是否可能会消亡?
There is much discussion over science and technology. One of the questions under debate is whether traditional technology and methods are bound to die out when a country begins to develop modern science and technology.
62. 我认为,传统技术方法的消亡不一定是坏事,这是社会进步的自然结果。
As for me, the declining of traditional technology and methods is not a bad thing; it is the natural result of progress of society.
63. 当技术的发展意味着我们会吸入更多有害气体时,我们比任何时候更需要森林。
At the time when technology means ever more harmful carbon in the air we breathe, we need these forests now more than ever.
64. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。
Nothing is more important than to receive education.
65. 我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。
We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
66. 全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。
It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
67. 毫无疑问,我们的教育制度令人不满意。
There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
68. 使用太阳能的优点是它不会产生任何污染。
An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won't create any pollution.
69. 时间是如此珍贵,我们不能浪费它。
So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.
70 你越努力,你越进步。
The harder you work, the more progress you make.