Unit 29 A Trip to Honeymoon Bay
第29单元 蜜月湾之旅
I had a chance to visit Honeymoon Bay with my girlfriend last Sunday.
上个星期天,我有机会和女友一起去蜜月湾游玩。
It was a very interesting experience.
那是一次很有趣的经历。
The bay is a scenic spot located about seventy kilometers southeast of Taipei.
这个海湾是位于台北东南方大约70公里处的风景区。
We went there by train.
我们乘火车到那里。
Along the way, I took in the local scenery such as rice fields, farm houses and green mountains.
我们乘火车到那里。沿途我欣赏着当地的景色,像稻田、农舍和青山。
When we got there, we were tired but happy.
到达那儿时,我们虽然感到疲倦,但是却很快乐。
We took a casual stroll down to the beach and picked up some seashells.
我们沿着海滩随意漫步,也捡了些贝壳。
We also built sandcastles on the beach. That reminded me of my happy childhood.
我们也在海滩上堆沙堡。那使我想起我的快乐童年。
At dusk, the glory of the setting sun reflecting on the ocean created a beautiful picture.
黄昏时,落日余晖映照在海面上,塑造出一幅美丽的画面。
We had such a good time that we decided to visit Honeymoon Bay again in the near future.
我们玩得非常愉快,因而我们决定在不久的将来再去蜜月湾游玩。