Good afternoon, Mr. Jones.
下午好,琼斯先生。
I am Teresa Chen, and I'll be interviewing you. How are you today?
我是特蕾莎·陈,我将要对你进行面试。你今天好吗?
I am fine, thank you. And you, Miss Chen?
我很好,谢谢。你呢,陈小姐?
Good, Thanks. Can you tell me something about your experience in this kind of work?
很好,谢谢。你能否讲讲你做此类工作的经验?
Well, for several years, I managed a department for the Brownstone Company in Detroit, Michigan.
几年来,我在密歇根州底特律的布朗石公司管理着一个部门。
Now I work part time because I also go to school at night.
现在我做兼职,因为晚上要上课。
I'm getting a business degree.
我学的是商科学位。
Oh, how interesting. Tell me, why do you want to leave your present job?
挺有意思。请告诉我,你为什么想辞去现在的工作?
I'll finish school in a few months, and I'd like a full-time position with more responsibility.
几个月后我就毕业了,我希望有一个全职岗位,承担更多工作。
And why would you like to work for our company?
那你为什么想到我们公司工作?
Because I know your company's work and I like it.
因为我了解你们公司的工作,而且我喜欢这个工作。
Could you please tell me about your special skills and interests?
你能告诉我你有什么特殊技能和兴趣吗?
Of course. I'm good at computers and I can speak Spanish.
当然可以。我能熟练运用计算机并会说西班牙语。
I used to take classes in Spanish at the local college.
我曾在本地大学上过西班牙语课程。
And I like traveling a lot.
我还喜欢旅游。
Can you give me any references?
你可以提供推荐人名单吗?
Yes, certainly. You can talk to Mr. McCaw, my boss, at the Brownstone Company.
当然。你可以去和我老板,布朗石公司的麦考先生谈谈。
I could also give you the names and numbers of several of my teachers.
我还可以给你我的几位老师的姓名和电话号码。
All right, Mr. Jones, and would you like to ask me any questions?
好了,琼斯先生,你有什么问题要问我吗?
Yes, I wonder when I'll be informed about my application for the job.
有,我想知道什么时候能通知我关于工作申请的消息。
Well, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
我们会尽快通知你。
Let's stay in touch.
咱们保持联系。
Thank you very much for coming this afternoon.Thank you.
非常感谢你今天下午来面试。谢谢你。