办理入住手续
【词汇和表达】
R: Good afternoon. How can I help you?
R: 下午好。我能帮您吗?
T: I'd like to check in. Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
T: 我要办理入住手续,今晚你们还有空房间吗?
【点拨】
vacancy
n. 空缺; 空虚; 空白; 空位;
Eg: Is the teaching vacancy still open?
教员职位还有空缺吗 ?
R: Yes, we have. Do you have any identification with you?
R: 有,我们这还有空房。你带身份证了吗?
T: Yes, I do. I've got a driver's license and a passport.
T: 是的,我带了。我有驾驶证和护照。
【点拨】
identification 来自于identify 确定
R: That's fine. Show me your any one of them, please?
R: 那好,请拿出任何一个就行。
T: Here's my driver's license.
T: 这是我的驾照。
R: Thank you. Could you fill out this form, please?
R: 谢谢你。请你把这份表填上,好吗?
T: Sure.
T: 好的。
R: Thank you. Your room number is 1829. And here's the key.
R: 谢谢。你的房间号是1829.
T: Where's the elevator to the room?
T: 去房间的电梯在哪儿?
R: Right here, just behind you.
R: 在这儿,在你的身后。
T: Thank you.
T: 谢谢你。
R: You're welcome. Enjoy your stay.
R: 不用谢。祝你入住愉快。
A: Can I help you?
A: 请问有什么事可以效劳?
B: I'm Li Ming from Singapore. I've reserved a single room for June second.
B: 我是从新加坡来的李明。我已经预订了一间供6月2日入住的单人房。
【点拨】
reserve 预订
single room 单人间
double room 双人间
A: Just a minute while I check our record. Ah, yes, here you are, Mr. Li. Here is one on the second floor and another on the third floor.
A: 请等一等,我查一下我们的记录。喔,有的,李先生。二楼有一单人间,还有一个在三楼。
B: How much do you charge for them?
B: 房价是多少?
【点拨】
房价是多少,收多少钱 如何来表达:
How much do you charge for sth?
你收多少钱
A: The former is three hundred yuan and the latter is four hundred and fifty yuan.
A: 前者是300元,后者是450元。
B: I'll take the one on the second floor. Is there a bathroom attached to this room?
B: 那么我要二楼那间吧。这房间有没有浴室?
【点拨】
前者和后者:former/latter
attach
attached to 用作后置定语 a bathroom attached to the room 这件房屋连着浴室
A: Yes, it has a private bathroom. Here is the key of the room. Please leave it at the counter when you go out.
A: 有的,它带有一间专用浴室。这是房间的钥匙,您出去的时候,请把它交给服务台。
B: OK. I really appreciate your help.
B: 好的,非常感谢你的帮助。
A: You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.
A: 不用谢,希望您住的愉快。