学会存取款
【词汇和表达】
deposit n/v. 储蓄,存款,保证金
withdraw v.撤走; 拿走; 撤退; (从银行)取(钱)
【对话1】
A: I want to deposit some money to my account.
A: 我想在我的账户上存钱。
B: Time deposit?
B: 是定期存款么?
A: Yes, here is 30,000 yuan.
A: 是的,存3万元。
B: What maturity do you want?
B: 存期多久?
A: 2 years.
A: 存2年。
B: Would you please fill in the depositing form, give the sum of money you are to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
B: 请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及您的姓名、地址和工作的单位,好么?
【对话2】
A: May I help you?
A: 要我帮忙么?
B: I'd like to withdraw some money.
B: 我要取钱。
A: Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
A: 请填好这个单子,把您要取款的数目写清楚。
B: All right. And here's my handbook. Is that all?
B: 好的。这是我的存折,就这样就可以了么?
A: Your ID card, please?
A: 请给我你的身份证。
B: Oh, yes. Here it is.
B: 哦,是的。给你。
A: Do you want large ones or small ones?
A: 您想要大面额的还是小面额的?
B: Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
B: 请给我4张100的,另100要10元面额的。
A: Wait a minute, please…Here's the cash.
A: 请等一下……给你钱。
B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢你。
A: You are welcome.
A: 不客气。