In order to make America great and glorious again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for President of the United States.
为了让美国再次伟大,今晚我宣布参加总统竞选。
Thank you, kids. Thank you. All of you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们。谢谢。感谢你们所有人。谢谢。感谢。
So many incredible friends and family here tonight.
今晚有这么多优秀的朋友和家人到场。
It’s such a beautiful thing. It’s...
这是一件多么美好的事情。
Some people say “how do you speak before so many people all the time?”
有些人会说"你怎么做到一直在这么多人面前讲话的?“
If, when there’s love in the room, it’s really easy, if you want to know the truth, it really is.
当房间里有爱的时候,这真的很容易,这就是真相,这真的很容易。
You ought to try it sometime.
你们都应该找个时间试一试。
Together we will be taking on the most corrupt forces and entrenched interests imaginable.
我们将共同打击最腐败的势力和最根深蒂固的利益集团。
Our country is in a horrible state.
我们国家正处于很糟糕的状态中。
We’re in grave trouble.
我们处于严重的麻烦之中。
This is not a task for a politician or a conventional candidate -- this is a task for a great movement that embodies the courage, confidence and the spirit of the American people.
这不只是对于一个政治家或常规候选人的任务,这更是一项体现勇气、自信和美国人精神的伟大行动。
This is a movement. This is not for any one individual.
这项行动不只是为了某个人。
This is a job for tens of millions of proud people working together from all across the land, from all walks of life; young and old, black and white, Hispanic and Asian, many of whom we have brought together for the very, very first time.
而是为了来自所有地区、所有领域一起工作的人们。不管年轻还是年老,黑人还是白人,西班牙裔或亚裔,这是我们第一次把其中的许多人都聚集在了一起。
If you look at the numbers, if you look at what’s happened with Hispanic, with African-American, with Asian, and just look at what’s happening, this is a party that has become much bigger, much stronger, much more powerful, can do much more good for our country.
看看那些数字,看看西班牙裔、非裔美国人、亚裔发生了什么,看看正在发生的事情,你就会明白,这个政党已经变得更加强大,它可以为我们的国家做更多的事情。
This is a job for grandmothers and construction workers, firefighters, builders, teachers, doctors, and farmers who cannot stay quiet any longer.
这项行动关乎每个人的祖辈、建筑工人、消防员、建筑工人、教师、医生和农民,他们再也无法再保持沉默了。
You can’t stay quiet any longer.
你们也不能再保持沉默了。
You're angry about what's happening to our country.
因为你们都对我们国家正在发生的事情感到愤怒。
Our country is being destroyed before your very eyes.
我们的国家正在各位眼前被摧毁。
It's a job for every aspiring young person and every hard-working parent; for every entrepreneur and underappreciated police officer who is ready to shout for safety in America.
这项行动关乎每一个有抱负的年轻人和每一位辛勤工作的父母,关乎每一位企业家和准备在美国为安全呐喊的不受赏识的警察。
The police are being treated so badly.
警察受到了如此恶劣的对待。
These are great people that can straighten out the crime.
他们都是伟大的人,他们可以摆平罪行。
They're the ones that know how to do it.
他们才是知道要怎么做的人。
We have to give them back their respect and their dignity.
我们必须还给他们尊重和尊严。
This will not be my campaign.
这不是我个人的竞选。
This will be our campaign all together.
而是我们所有人的竞选。
译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载。