1.back away 后退
Until yesterday, Britain had backed away because it didn't like the cost.
直到昨天,英国还因为成本太高而却步 。
2.fight with 打斗
He picked a fight with a waiter and landed in jail.
他找碴儿跟服务生打了一架,最后进了监狱 。
3.was about to 即将
The train was about to leave and I was not even on the platform.
火车就快开了,可我还没到站台 。
4.Once again, he took off a metal band from his arm and gave it to me.
再一次,他从胳膊上摘下金属臂带给了我 。
once again 再次
Once again he was disappointed in love.
他又一次失恋了 。
5.She does not like the great games held by your people where captives are led to die.
她不希望那些被俘虏的人卷入你们所安排的伟大游戏,并在游戏中死去 。
lead to 导致
Frustration, anger and desperation have led to a series of wildcat strikes.
挫败感、愤怒和绝望引起了一系列自发性的罢工 。
6.For three days, we followed the trail left by the Princess Dejah Thoris, Sola and poor ugly Woola.
我们循着公主、苏拉和可怜丑乌拉的足迹走了三天 。
left by 留下
Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation.
该市警察一直在清理一天的暴力冲突后留下的碎石残砖 。