1.您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换? Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?
2.500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
3.但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
4.请原谅。 I beg your pardon.
5.我们想约你来参加面试。 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
6.也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗? Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
7.关于产品一事让我向你说明。 Let me tell you about our product.
8.这是我们最近开发的产品。 This is our most recently developed product.
9.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
10.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采