Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?
Yes, we have. For how many?有,要几张?
Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?
Window, please.*窗的吧。
OK.好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。
There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。
All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。
Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的汤姆。
I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐约个会面的时间。
Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,汤姆先生。让我查查徐小姐的日程表。
Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10点有空。
I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10点我很忙。
Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9点怎么样?
Yes. That would be much better.行,那样也好。
Fine. Good-bye.好的,再见。
Good-bye.再见。
Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通话吗?
Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。
I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚约你。
OK. What time is it?好啊。什么时候?
Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7点,我去办公室接你。
Great.太好了。
I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想约个时间讨论个问题。
I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找个时间跟孔小姐见面。
Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。
Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。
I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。
May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?
Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?
That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗?