May I show you our brochure?
请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢您。
Mr.Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.
入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。
This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.
这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。
Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?
要不要尝点中国酒?
Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?
好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?
Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.
很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。
Good-bye.
再见。
It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?
是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.
谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。