So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art. No.17 at US$80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.
好吧。现在我们向你们报价十七号货一万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦价八十美元,含佣金5%,五月份装运。
Thank you. How long will this offer be open?
谢谢。这个报价的有效期多长?
It's valid for three days.
三天.
I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.
我将跟同事们研究一下,三天之内给你确切答复。
I'll be waiting for your good news.
我将等候你的好消息。
We'd like to start with 10,000 pieces. It's an attractive quantity, isn't it?
先订一万件。这个数量很可观,是吗?
When do you want the goods to be delivered?
你们要求何时交货?
Could you make it for May?
五月份可以吗?
I think we should manage.
我想我们可以办到。
We pay by letter of credit.
我们用信用证付款。
We usually quote on CIF basis.
通常我们报CIF价。