Woman: L-R-S. Can I help you?
这里是LRS公司,我能帮您什么忙吗?
Man: Hello, I'm calling from Amstel Machine Tools. My colleague called last week about some factory workshop tables.
你好,我来自阿姆斯特机床公司。我的同事上周打电话询问过工厂车间桌子的问题。
The order reference number is …oh, sorry, just a second …I'll find it in a minute ... ah, J-Y-8-3-6-X.
订单编号是...哦,对不起,请稍等...我马上就找到...是J-Y-8-3-6-X。
Woman: Ah ... you didn't want the standard size, did you?
你们不想要标准尺码,对吗?
Your colleague ordered ninety centimetres wide by two hundred and twelve centimetres long, didn't he?
你的同事订购的尺码是90厘米宽,212厘米长,是吗?
Man:Well, I'm afraid we've had to change the layout of the workshop slightly,
恐怕我们得稍微改一下车间的布局。
so, in fact, we need ninety-five by two hundred and twelve.
所以,实际上我们需要的尺码是95厘米宽,212厘米长。
Woman: That's no problem.
没问题。
Man: And we also want the tables to be six centimetres lower now …um, one hundred and four centimetres.
我们还希望桌子低6厘米...嗯,现在是104厘米。
Woman:Is that for all fifteen tables? Sorry, you ordered fourteen, didn't you?
15个桌子都要改吗?抱歉,你们订购了14个,是吗?
Man: We did. Can I just check the price with you?
是的。我能和您核对一下价格吗?
Woman:Fine. It'll be six hundred and eighty pounds per table. The five hundred and twenty in the brochure is for the standard size.
好的。每张桌子要680英镑。小册子上的520英镑是标准尺寸的价格。
Man: And we will still get five per cent discount on orders from you, won't we?
从你们这里订货,我们仍然可以得到百分之五的折扣,是吗?
Woman: Actually, it went up to seven per cent in July. And is Mr Brown the contact name for the order?
实际上,折扣在七月份涨到了7%。订单的联系人是布朗先生吗?
Man: I think you need to change it to my name. That Paul Doughty. Spelled D-O-U-G-H-T-Y.
请把联系人改成我的名字。我叫保罗·道蒂。拼写是D-O-U-G-H-T-Y。
Woman: OK. I'll give you a call as soon as the order's ready.
订单一准备好我就和您打电话。
Man:Mm, thanks.
谢谢。