Woman: It's going to be a successful venture.
女:这将是一次成功的冒险。
I can feel it and I'd really like to be involved.
我能感觉到,自己真的很想参与其中。
But I expect there were a lot of very well qualified applicants, what with all the word processing courses around and the number of computers in people's homes.
但我估计会有很多条件很好的申请者,现在有那么多的文字处理课程,人们家里也有很多电脑。
But I've got all the keyboard skills, I'm fast and accurate and I can spell well.
不过,我的键盘技能不错,我打字又快又准,拼写也很好。
I've been doing the job for over ten years, since the days of typewriters.
自从有打字机以来,我做这种工作已经十多年了。
This is the same job but I think it would be interesting ... and I like the area.
这份工作的内容没有变化,但我认为它会很有趣,而且我喜欢这个地区。
I'd really enjoy living here.
我真的很喜欢住在这里。
Well, you can only hope. You never can tell with interviews.
好吧,只能期待能行,面试时看不出来结果。
Man: Yes, indeed. I was very impressed and I must say that...well perhaps it's best not to say anything.
男:是的,的确如此。我印象非常深刻,我必须说......好吧,也许最好不要说。
But I do feel confident about it.
但我确实对此充满信心。
There were some interesting questions, but my line of work is very technical so you know it or you don't.
有一些有趣的问题,但我的工作技术性非常强,所以要么知道,要么就是不知道。
It's not as simple as people think.
这不像人们想象的那么简单。
It's not just a question of checking the product at the end of a conveyor belt
这不仅仅是在传送带末端检查产品的问题,
but setting up a continuous system which monitors every aspect of the production process.
而是建立一个持续的系统来监控生产过程的各个方面,
This is the only way to get an end product without fault.
这是获得无故障成品的唯一方法。
I hope I get the job.
我希望能获得这份工作。