Man: Good afternoon. Stationery Supplies International, Customer Services Department, Michael speaking. How may I help you?
下午好。这里是Stationery Supplies International的顾客服务部,我是迈克尔。请问有什么能帮您?
Woman: Oh, hello. My name's Jennifer Gardiner. I'm calling from Fenmore Consultants. It's about the order which we received yesterday.
你好。我叫詹妮弗·嘉丁纳。我是Fenmore咨询公司员工。我打电话是想说我们昨天接到的货物。
Man: OK. Please can I have the order number?
好的。请问我可以知道订单编号吗?
Woman: Yes,it's Z/3487/JF. The problem is we've received several incorrect items.
好的,编号是Z/3487/JF。我们收到了几件错误的商品。
Man: Oh dear, sorry about that. We took on some new staff this week and we've had a few problems.
哦,十分抱歉。我们这周招了几个新员工,造成了一些困扰。
Tell me what's wrong and we'll forward the correct order to you straightaway.
问题出在哪里呢?我们将立刻给您派发正确订单。
Woman: Good. Well, firsly you sent the wrong size paper. We ordered 100 boxes of A5 papery, not A4.
好的。首先你们搞错了纸张规格。我们订了100箱A5纸,不是A4纸。
And the envelopes you sent were not the colour we ordered. We wanted pale green, not white.
你们寄的信封颜色也不是我们所订的颜色。我们需要淡绿色的信封,不是白色。
Man: Right, so that's A5 not A4 paper and pale green envelopes. Anything else?
好,所以是A5纸,不是A4纸,以及淡绿色的信封。还有其他的问题吗?
Woman: Yes. We also ordered 20 printer ink cartridges, that's the Truejet BJC two four six...but you didn't send us any at all.
有的。我们还订了20个打印机墨盒,是Truejet BJC246型号的...但你们根本没有寄。
Man: Oh dear, I'm really sorry.
天哪,我真的十分抱歉。
I can only apologise once again and assure you that the correct items will be on their way to you tonight, Special Delivery.
我只能再次道歉,并保证今晚用特快专递给你们寄送正确的商品。
Woman: What shall I do about the things we don't want?
如何处理我们不需要的东西呢?
Man: Send them back to us, and we'll refund the full cost.
请邮寄回来,我们将退还全部费用。
Woman: Right. Thank you. Goodbye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
Man: Bye bye.
再见。