Man: Hello Sally - it's George from JG Consultants here.
你好莎莉 -我是JG咨询公司的乔治。
Please get back to me on this as soon as you can.
请尽快给我答复。
We 've got clients who are involved in market testing one of their new products
我们有客户要测试市场产品,
and want a meeting at fairly short notice to distribute information.
并且想要临时召开一个发布会。
It's for the twenty-seventh - two weeks' time.
定在27号,两周之后。
There 'll be forty-eight delegates from three countries,
届时将有来自三个国家的48名代表出席会议,
so I 'm afraid it will mean translation facilities and the usual video and sound equipment.
所以我恐怕得启用翻译设备和通常的视频和声音设备。
Will this be possible?
这可能吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。
Woman: It's Marcia Lazenby, Accounts Department at Autobins.
我是来自Autobins会计部的Marcia Lazenby。
We 've received a bill from you for goods delivered last month,
贵方上月的交货单已收悉。
but the prices don't seem to correspond with what you quoted or even with those in the catalogue.
但价格似乎与贵方的报价,甚至与目录价格不符。
Could you check?
如能核实一下,将不胜感激。
It seems some adjustment may be necessary.
似乎有必要对价格做些调整。
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
请尽快回电。