Man: It seems curious that the set of products we researched and developed earlier this year isn't included.
奇怪的是,今年早些时候我们研发的产品没有包括在内。
Management made a big fuss about the launch a big party,
这次,管理层举办的发布会声势浩大,
with a lot of press interest and then it turns out the designer didn't think our photographs were good enough to include,
很多媒体都很感兴趣,结果设计师认为我们的照片不够好,
so the whole section stayed exactly the same as it has done for years.
所以多年来,整部分都保持不变。
It's not going to create the impression we want, frankly.
坦白说,顾客对产品的印象不如预期。
Woman: I think it's very worrying that we have spent such an amount on research,
令人担忧的是我们在研究上投资了这么多钱,
and we come up with a world class product,
才推出了世界级的产品,
and then things start going wrong.
接着,情况开始变得糟糕。
We 've had quite a few customer complaints already about things like the quality of the maintenance we offer.
我们已经收到不少顾客对我们产品质量等问题的投诉。
And management is doing nothing about it.
而管理层对此却束手无策。
They point to all the other improvements and neglect what I regard as the most important part of our work.
他们提出了其它所有改进建议,而忽视了我认为最重要的部分。