Man: I thought management showed a complete misunderstanding of the issue.
我认为管理层完全误解了这个问题。
We don't need a whole new set of managers that would just increase the salary bill and double the administration.
我们需要的不是一群只会要求加薪,加强管理的新经理。
What's needed is new blood coming into the company people who can start off at ground level,
我们需要的是可以从基层做起的新鲜血液,
working their way up in the company and learning as they go along, as it were.
他们可以陪伴公司一起成长,边工作边学习。
Otherwise we 'll really be in danger of cutting ourselves off from our roots.
否则,我们真的会处于一种脱离根基的危险之中。
Woman: I think the accountants have got mistaken priorities.
我认为会计师们没有认清轻重缓急。
We are increasingly involved in the type of work where we need the fullest protection.
我们越来越纠结在一堆寻求充分保护的事情上,
I 'm not saying that we should be asking to be compensated for every little thing.
我不是说要求每一件小事都得到补偿。
It's just that we should know that we 're properly covered if something happens.
我们只是应该知道,如果发生什么事,我们会得到适当的保护。
In this day and age, it's not too much to ask.
在这个时代,这个要求不太过分。
It wouldn't cost that much more and it would be worth it in the long run.
我们的损失不会太多,从长远来看是值得的。