Fifteen
十五
Woman: Business consultancy is one of the most competitive areas in the service sector.
商业咨询是服务业中最具竞争力的领域之一。
Huge fees are charged to the customers, but the customers have huge expectations in return.
向客户收取高额费用,但反过来客户的期望回报也很大。
This has led to a growing feeling of disillusionment - 'What do these people do that we couldn't do for ourselves?'
这导致了一种越来越强烈的幻灭感——“这些人做了什么事是我们不能自己做的?”
Well, here we have a uniquely creative consultancy company that produces revolutionary ideas for projecting a corporate image to the outside world.
我们是一家独特创意咨询公司,提供向外界展示公司形象革命性的想法。
Their methods are startling, but they certainly get results.
其方法令人吃惊,但确卓有成效。
Sixteen
十六
Man: Some of us can remember the days when a visit to the supermarket was no fun.
我们还记得那些去超市不开心的日子。
If you needed information, there was never an assistant in sight.
需要信息时,你却找不到人咨询。
And when you did find one, they knew less than you.
找到了,他们又了解的比你少。
Well, that time is long past, and the seminar I watched recently at our award-winning supermarket was a revelation.
嗯,那是很久以前的事了,我从最近看到的获奖超市研讨会上得到一些启示。
It endeavoured to keep sales assistants up-to-date with information about food technology,
该超市努力使销售助理了解有关食品技术的最新信息、
how to access product information on the store intranet, and so on.
如何访问商店内部网上的产品信息,等等。
And that's what gave this supermarket its edge.
这就是该超市的优势所在。