Woman: We're the leading multinational in our field,
我们是该领域的领先跨国公司,
and respected for the solid quality of our products.
并因我们的产品质量过硬而饱受赞誉。
However, I've lust been approached by the CEO of another company to join them in a senior management position.
然而,另一家公司的首席执行官找到我,让我加入他们公司,担任高级管理职位。
The money they offer is tempting, but my field is R and D,
他们提供的薪水很诱人,但我主攻的是研发,
and I've decided to stay here but get more involved with creating the next generation products.
所以我决定留在这里,并更好地设计新一代产品。
I think that'll be a rewarding direction to go in.
我认为这个方向值得去做。
Man: I've had my own company for several years,
我自己开了几年公司,
but what I'm now on track for is heading up a much bigger operation, getting to board level.
但我现在要带领一个更大的团队(董事会的基准)。
I'm convinced I've got the self-motivation and the independence of mind to take difficult decisions.
我相信自强不息和独立思考的能力会帮助我做出艰难的决择。
The challenges are more important than the money.
挑战比金钱更加重要。
Self-employment has taught me a lot, and now it's time to apply some of those lessons.
自我创业教会了我很多,现在是将这些经验教训学以致用的时候了。
I've got valuable insights to offer.
我得到了有价值的想法。