Woman: Please state your enquiry, giving the name of the publication,
请告知您要查询的文章,并提供出版物名称、
the date of issue and the title or a description of the reprint you require.
出版日期、标题或重印版的描述。
Man: I need two articles from Finance Weekly, both in the February the thirteenth issue.
我需要《金融周刊》的两篇文章,都在2月的第十三期。
The title of one is 'Sector Briefing' - on the second page.
其中一篇的标题是“行业简报”,在第二页上。
And the other is 'Best Performing Companies'.
另一篇标题是“表现最佳的公司”。
Next, I want something from Investment News, published on the twenty-first of January. It's an article called 'Stock Market Trends'.
接下来是《投资新闻》,1月21日出版,题目是“股市趋势”。
The third publication is Money Markets, and I want a piece called 'Interest-rate Forecasts', from the issue dated the fifth of February.
第三个是《货币市场》,2月5日出版,题目是“利率预测”。
Money Markets also ran a piece called 'Economic Development'.
还有一篇文章也在《货币市场》,题目是“经济发展”。
I don't know the exact date, but it was included in an issue about the Pacific Rim countries.
我不知道确切的日期,但内容是关于环太平洋国家的。
And one other thing I need is the Corporate Register - the new edition should be out by now.
还有一个是《公司登记册》,新版应该已经出版了。
If it is, please put it in with the rest, otherwise send it on later. Thank you.
如果出版了的话,请一起放进去,没有出版的话以后再寄。谢谢!