Man: Parkinson Machine Tools. Can I help you?
这里是帕金森机床,有什么需要为您服务的吗?
Woman: This is Mary Parsons of Murdoch Limited. Can I speak to Sandy Ellis?
我是默多克有限公司的玛丽·帕森斯,我想找桑迪·埃利斯?
Man: Which department, please?
请问是哪个部门?
Woman: I'm not sure. Perhaps Assembly.
我不确定,可能是组装部。
Man: No... erm ... here he is, Machine Services Section ... I'm sorry, he's on voice mail.
不是………他在,机器服务部…对不起,他正在通话。
Would you like to call back later?
您要不要稍后再打来?
Woman: I usually deal with him, but can I leave a message with you?
我经常和他交涉,我能托您带个口信吗?
Man: Certainly.
当然可以。
Woman: Your company has installed computerised cutting tools and packing machines in our despatch department.
贵公司在我们的调度部门安装了电脑切割工具和包装机。
The last one, a packing machine, was installed in July, and it's recently developed a fault.
最后的包装机是7月份安装的,最近出现了故障。
Man: Mmm.
嗯。
Woman: The measurements and materials for the boxes are all right,
盒子的尺寸和材料都没问题,
but there's some sort of problem with the box assembly mechanism.
但是盒子组装机制出现一些故障,
The boxes are weak, and goods get damaged
箱子不牢固,货物损坏了,
Man: Right, I'll leave a message for Sandy,
好吧,我给桑迪留个口信。
and I'll ask the Customer Services Manager if he has time to call in and look at the situation before he goes home this evening.
我会在今晚下班之前问客服经理,问他是否有时间回个电话,问问什么情况。
We'll get an engineer out to you first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一大早我们会派工程师过去。
Woman: Thanks, bye.
谢谢,再见。