Woman: Hello, James, do sit down.
你好,詹姆斯,请坐。
Right, as you know, our Nottingham centre has had a significant drop in income over the last few months.
你也知道,过去的几个月,我们诺丁汉中心的收入大幅下跌。
In fact, it's doing much worse than our other British centres, for reasons we haven't really been able to get to the bottom of.
事实上,它比我们在英国分部的业绩差很多,我们还没有弄清原因。
The situation is now pretty worrying, and even if immediate action is taken, I don't expect Nottingham to return to profitability this year.
目前形势非常令人担忧,即使立即采取行动,我也不认为今年诺丁汉会盈利。
Now, it seems to me we have two options facing us:
现在看来,我们面临两种选择:
the first is to see if we can create a strategy to keep the operation going, and the second is to close it down completely.
第一个是看看我们是否能想好策略来维持运营,第二个是完全关闭诺丁汉。
What's your feeling about it?
你对此有什么看法?
Man: Closing it down would be a disaster.
关闭诺丁汉将是一场灾难。
You know, when there was a situation like this in the European division,
你知道的,欧洲分部也出现过这种情况,
they turned it around with a special promotion which worked very well.
他们通过一个特别的促销活动扭转了局面,效果很好。
Do you remember this time last year, when we thought we'd have to sell some of the French centres?
你还记得去年的这个时候吗?当时我们想卖掉法国的一些中心。
Well, now they're doing well and we didn't even have to spend any extra money on them, either.
现在他们做得很好,我们甚至不需要在上面投入额外的资金。