DON BRADLEY: Let' s have a run through. We must get this right.
堂.布拉德利:我们先排练一遍。我们一定不要出问题。
First we have the introductions and the agenda.
首先我们进行介绍和议程安排。
Second I talk about the background.
其次,我来谈一下背景、
Company growth, staffing levels, return on investment, turnover, and pre-tax profit.
公司增长、员工水平、投资回报率、营业额以及税前利润。
Third Derek, you talk about the product range.
第三,德里克,你谈论一下产品的范围.
At this stage of the presentation we want to present a broad company profile.
这个阶段,我们只是给出大概的公司情况。
Don' t give too much detail about specific products.
不用给出太多产品的细节。
DEREK JONES: Okay Don. I' ll describe the range and say which products are successful.
德里克.琼斯:好的,堂。我会描述一下产品范围,说明那些产品是成功的。
DON BRADLEY: Good. Mr. Sakai may want to discuss certain products so be ready for that.
堂.布拉德利:好。酒井先生或许会就某些问题谈论一下,要做好准备。
At the end of this section of the presentation I will ask Mr. Sakai if he has any questions.
这个阶段的演示结束时,我会问酒井先生是否问题。
We won' t discuss research and development at this stage.
这个阶段,还不必讨论研发问题。
That will come at the end.
这最后再说。
Then Kate, you talk about major markets and sales strategy.
然后,凯特,你来谈主要的市场和销售策略。
Is everything ready?
一切都准备好了吗?
KATE MCKENNA: Everything is ready. And rehearsed.
凯特.麦凯纳:都准备好了。开始排练。
PHIL WATSON: Right, the product title goes here...
菲尔.沃森:对,产品名称在这儿……
Just remind me, is the product called Big Boss or The Big Boss?
记得提醒我,产品是叫 Big Boss还是 The Big Boss?
EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:Big Boss/大老板。
PHIL WATSON: Okay. These letters?
菲尔.沃森:好的。是用这些文字?
Or these black letters?
还是这些黑色文字?
EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t like those letters.
爱德华,格林:不,我不喜欢那些文字。
PHIL WATSON: Okay. These?
菲尔.沃森:好的。这些呢?
EDWARD GREEN: Can they be larger?
爱德华.格林:可以大些吗?
PHIL WATSON: Yes. Like this.
菲尔.沃森:可以。象这个。
It looks good like that.
那样看起来不错。
EDWARD GREEN: Excellent. It' s very clear. It' s easy to read. That' s what I want.
爱德华.格林:非常好。很清楚。读起来容易些。正是我想要的。