EDWARD GREEN: So, Mr. Smith, when can we meet?
爱德华.格林:那么,史密斯先生,我们什么时候可以见面?
MR. SMITH: I' m busy all next week.
史密斯先生:我下周都很忙。
EDWARD GREEN: Maybe the week after?
德华.格林:下下周?
MR. SMITH: Talk to my secretary.
史密斯先生:跟我秘书定吧。
EDWARD GREEN: You print your catalogue this month, don' t you?
爱德华.格林:你是这个月出版产品目录吧?
MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。
EDWARD GREEN: Could you possibly see the product this week? It won' t take long.
爱德华.格林:那你能不能本周看一下产品?不会花太长时间。
MR. SMITH: Okay. Be here Wednesday morning...eight sharp!
史密斯先生:好吧。周三早上到我这儿来……8点整!
I' ll give you twenty minutes.
我给你20分钟的时间。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you Mr. Smith. I' ll see you on Wednesday morning at 8 o' clock.
爱德华.格林:谢谢,史密斯先生。那就周三早上8点钟见。
JENNY ROSS: Well done!
詹妮.罗斯:做的好!
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning. Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好。杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。
CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, could you ring up Mr. Sakai' s office in Japan?
克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,你能给日本酒井先生的办公室打个电话吗?
We need to set up a meeting.
我们要安排个会议。
Not this week...but the meeting must be before November 3rd.
不是本周……但会议必须是在11月3日前 。
I' d like Kate, Don Bradley and Derek to be there.
凯特、堂.布拉德利和德里克要出席。
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。
DEREK JONES: Clive, it' s Derek.
德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,是我, 德里克。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello, Derek. What can I do for you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好, 德里克。我能为你做些什么?
DEREK JONES: Could you come down to the development workshop for a second?
德里克.琼斯:你能下来一趟研发车间吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I' m busy.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 德里克,我在忙着。
DEREK JONES: Come on. It' ll take ten minutes.
德里克.琼斯:来吧。只要10分钟。
CLIVE HARRIS: Alright I' ve got five minutes.
克莱夫.哈里斯:好吧,我只有5分钟。
I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.
我11点还要见凯特.麦凯纳。