手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之冰雨的风暴 > 正文

第79期:权力的游戏冰雨的风暴 戴佛斯(05)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Salladhor Saan spit out an olive pit.

萨拉多 桑恩一口吐出橄榄核。

“Davos, good Davos, you must not be saying such things, even in jest.”

“戴佛斯,噢,好戴佛斯,这玩笑可开不得。”

“No jest. I mean to kill her.”

“我没开玩笑。我就是要杀她。”

If she can be killed by mortal weapons.

但愿寻常武器能将她杀死。

Davos was not certain that she could.

对此戴佛斯并不确定,

He had seen old Maester Cressen slip poison into her wine, with his own eyes he had seen it,

他曾亲眼看见克礼森老师傅将毒药偷放入酒里,

but when they both drank from the poisoned cup it was the maester who died, not the red priestess.

两人都喝了,结果学士一命呜呼,红袍女却安然无恙。

A knife in the heart, though … even demons can be killed by cold iron, the singers say.

然而匕首插入心脏……歌手们不是说,恶魔也能被冷兵器击杀吗?

“These are dangerous talkings, my friend,”

“你简直不着边际,朋友。”

Salladhor Saan warned him.

萨拉多 桑恩警告他,

“I am thinking you are still sick from the sea.

“海里面待久喽,我瞧你还没康复吧,

The fever has cooked your wits, yes.

发烧把脑子也烧坏了。

Best you are taking to your bed for a long resting, until you are stronger.”

好啦,好啦,到床上多休息一段时间,等身子好些了再说。”

Until my resolve weakens, you mean.

等决心削弱了再说?

Davos got to his feet.

戴佛斯站起身来,

He did feel feverish and a little dizzy, but it did not matter.

的确有些发烧和晕眩,但没关系。

“You are a treacherous old rogue, Salladhor Saan, but a good friend all the same.”

“你是个反复无常的老滑头,萨拉多 桑恩,但另一方面,你也是我的好朋友。”

The Lyseni stroked his pointed silver beard.

里斯人摸摸银白的尖胡子,

“So with this great friend you will be staying, yes?”

“也就是说,你会陪着好朋友,对吗?”

“No, I will be going.”

“不,我要走。”

He coughed.

他边咳边道。

“Go? Look at you!

“走?上哪儿去?

You cough, you tremble, you are thin and weak.

你给我好好瞧瞧自己!又是咳嗽,又是发抖,弱不禁风的样子,

Where will you be going?”

上哪儿去啊?”

“To the castle.

“回城堡。

My bed is there, and my son.”

回我自己的房间。去见我儿子。”

“And the red woman,” Salladhor Saan said suspiciously.

“去见红袍女的吧?”萨拉多 桑恩满腹狐疑地说,

“She is in the castle also.”

“她也在城堡里。”

“Her too.”

“对,还有她。”

Davos slid the dirk back into its sheath.

戴佛斯将匕首收回鞘中。

“You are an onion smuggler, what do you know of skulkings and stabbings?

“你个买洋葱的走私贩,倒干起刺客来啦?

And you are ill, you cannot even hold the dirk.

生病,你在生病,连匕首都握不住,还逞什么强!

Do you know what will be happening to you, if you are caught?

知道被抓的话,会有什么后果吗?

While we were burning on the river, the queen was burning traitors.

我告诉你,你们在河上被敌人烧,叛徒在岛上被王后烧。

Servants of the dark, she named them, poor men, and the red woman sang as the fires were lit.”

她称他们为‘暗之仆’,真可怜哪,火刑架前,红袍女却高唱赞歌。”

Davos was unsurprised.

戴佛斯并不惊奇。

I knew, he thought, I knew before he told me.

我知道,他心想,他不说我也知道。

“She took Lord Sunglass from the dungeons,” he guessed,

“桑格拉斯大人,”他说,

“and Hubard Rambton’s sons.”

“赫柏 蓝布顿爵士的两个儿子。”

“Just so, and burned them, as she will burn you.

“就是这样,他们都被烧死了,你也会被烧死。

If you kill the red woman, they will burn you for revenge, and if you fail to kill her, they will burn you for the trying.

杀得了她,将遭后党的人报复而烧死;杀不了她,则会被她亲自烧死。

She will sing and you will scream, and then you will die.

她会一边高声歌咏,一边看着你惨叫而亡。

And you have only just come back to life!”

醒醒吧,你才刚死里逃生咧!”

“And this is why,” said Davos.

“这正是我一刻也不能逗留的原因,”戴佛斯说,

“To do this thing. To make an end of Melisandre of Asshai and all her works.

“我要立即终结亚夏的梅丽珊卓和她的一切作为。

Why else would the sea have spit me out?

大海为何把我吐出来?

You know Blackwater Bay as well as I do, Salla.

萨拉,你跟我一样了解黑水湾,

No sensible captain would ever take his ship through the spears of the merling king and risk ripping out his bottom.

任何有理智的船长都不会冒着沉船的危险,来穿越人鱼王之矛的暗礁。

Shayala’s Dance should never have come near me.”

莎亚拉之舞号本不该在那里。”

“A wind,” insisted Salladhor Saan loudly,

“是风的关系,”萨拉多 桑恩大声坚持,

“an ill wind, is all.

“一阵逆风,仅此而已。

A wind drove her too far to the south.”

一阵逆风把她吹到了南面。”

“And who sent the wind?

“那是谁刮的风?

Salla, the Mother spoke to me.”

萨拉,咳……母在对我说话。”

The old Lyseni blinked at him.

老里斯人眨眨眼,

“Your mother is dead …”

“你母亲已经死了……”

“The Mother.

“是圣母!

She blessed me with seven sons, and yet I let them burn her.

她给了我七个儿子,我却任她被他们焚烧,什么也没做。

She spoke to me.

她在对我说话,

We called the fire, she said.

‘是我们招来火焰’。她说:

We called the shadows too.

不,我还召来影子。

I rowed Melisandre into the bowels of Storm’s End and watched her birth a horror.”

在那个漆黑的夜晚,是我替梅丽珊卓划船,载她潜进风息堡,放出阴影。”

He saw it still in his nightmares, the gaunt black hands pushing against her thighs as it wriggled free of her swollen womb.

它依旧时时在噩梦中出现,用枯瘦的黑手攫住血流不止的大腿,扭动着爬出鼓胀的肚子。

“She killed Cressen and Lord Renly and a brave man named Cortnay Penrose, and she killed my sons as well.

“她杀死克礼森师傅和蓝礼大人,杀死勇敢的科塔奈·庞洛斯爵士,还有我的儿子们。

Now it is time someone killed her.”

该有人去找她算帐了。”

“Someone,” said Salladhor Saan.

“有人会去,”萨拉多 桑恩说,

“Yes, just so, someone. But not you.

“是的,就是这样,有人会去,但不是你。

You are weak as a child, and no warrior.

你虚弱得跟孩子似的,怎能打斗?

Stay, I beg you, we will talk more and you will eat, and perhaps we will sail to Braavos and hire a Faceless Man to do this thing, yes?

留下来吧,我求求你了,来,咱哥俩聊几句家常,多吃点东西喽,然后咧,然后或许我们航向布拉佛斯,雇一个无面者来干,怎么样?

But you, no, you must sit and eat.”

但凭你呀,不行,不行,你必须坐下来吃东西。”

He is making this much harder, thought Davos wearily, and it was perishingly hard to begin with.

他怎么能这样?他让我好难办,戴佛斯疲惫地想,这件事本身就已经很难办了。

“I have vengeance in my belly, Salla.

“我的腹中盛满复仇的欲望,萨拉,

It leaves no room for food.

无法再容纳别的东西。

Let me go now.

让我走吧,

For our friendship, wish me luck and let me go.”

为了我们的友情,祝我好运,让我走。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 发烧,发热,狂热
v. (使)发烧,(使

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
rogue [rəuɡ]

想一想再看

n. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v

 
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
tremble ['trembl]

想一想再看

n. 战悚,颤抖
v. 战悚,忧虑,微动

联想记忆
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
jest [dʒest]

想一想再看

n. 说笑,玩笑 v. 开玩笑

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。