手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之冰雨的风暴 > 正文

第76期:权力的游戏冰雨的风暴 戴佛斯(02)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

“Some few,” the captain said.

“未变节的是少数,”船长说,

“The queen’s kin, them in chief.

“其中后党人士居多。

We took off many who wore the fox-and-flowers, though many more were left ashore, with all manner of badges.

我们把许多鲜花狐狸纹章的人载上船,当然,更多的人只得留在岸上。

Lord Florent is the King’s Hand on Dragonstone now.”

眼下,佛罗伦大人是御前首相。”

The mountain grew taller, crowned all in pale smoke.

山越来越高,围绕着苍白的烟雾。

The sail sang, the drum beat, the oars pulled smoothly, and before very long the mouth of the harbor opened before them.

船帆在歌唱,鼓点继续敲打,木桨则平滑划动,过了一阵,港口出现在面前。

So empty, Davos thought, remembering how it had been before, with the ships crowding every quay and rocking at anchor off the breakwater.

好空旷啊,戴佛斯心想,记得出发以前,每个码头都挤满了船,停泊在防波堤边摇曳。

He could see Salladhor Saan’s flagship Valyrian moored at the quay where Fury and her sisters had once tied up.

如今最好的泊位由萨拉多?桑恩的旗舰瓦雷利亚人号占据——那儿原先是怒火号与她的姐妹舰的地盘。

The ships on either side of her had striped Lysene hulls as well.

该船周围也都是船身彩绘的里斯舰艇。

In vain he looked for any sign of Lady Marya or Wraith.

他徒劳地寻找着玛瑞亚夫人号和海灵号的踪迹。

They pulled down the sail as they entered the harbor, to dock on oars alone.

进港之前他们收了帆,仅凭划桨行进。

The captain came to Davos as they were tying up.

系缆绳时,船长走向戴佛斯,

“My prince will wish to see you at once.”

“请你去会会我家亲王。”

A fit of coughing seized Davos as he tried to answer.

戴佛斯试图回答,爆发出的却是一阵咳嗽,

He clutched the rail for support and spat over the side.

他赶紧抓住栏杆,朝外啐了一口。

“The king,” he wheezed.

“国王,”他喘息着说,

“I must go to the king.”

“我得去见国王。”

For where the king is, I will find Melisandre.

找到国王,就能找到梅丽珊卓。

“No one goes to the king,” Khorane Sathmantes replied firmly.

“没人能见国王,”柯连恩萨斯芒坚定地说,

“Salladhor Saan will tell you.

“萨拉多桑恩会向你解释。

Him first.”

来,先去见他吧。”

Davos was too weak to defy him.

戴佛斯实在太虚弱,无力表示异议。

He could only nod.

他只能点点头。

Salladhor Saan was not aboard his Valyrian.

萨拉多桑恩不在瓦雷利亚人号上。

They found him at another quay a quarter mile distant,

他们在四分之一里外的另一个码头上找到了他,

down in the hold of a big-bellied Pentoshi cog named Bountiful Harvest, counting cargo with two eunuchs.

他正带着两个太监在一艘大肚子潘托斯货船“丰收”号的货舱里清点货物。

One held a lantern, the other a wax tablet and stylus.

两个太监一人提灯,一人拿蜡板和铁笔。

“Thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine,” the old rogue was saying when Davos and the captain came down the hatch.

“三十七,三十八,三十九,”当戴佛斯和船长走下舱室时,老海盗数得聚精会神,

Today he wore a wine-colored tunic and high boots of bleached white leather inlaid with silver scrollwork.

今天他穿一件酒红色外衣,漂白高筒皮靴上嵌着银色蔓叶纹。

Pulling the stopper from a jar, he sniffed, sneezed, and said,

他拔掉一个罐子的木塞,嗅了嗅,打个喷嚏,然后说,

“A coarse grind, and of the second quality, my nose declares.

“粗颗粒,二流品质,我的鼻子不说慌。

The bill of lading is saying forty-three jars.

还有啊,清单上白纸黑字写着四十三罐,

Where have the others gotten to, I am wondering?

其他的跑哪儿去啦?

These Pentoshi, do they think I am not counting?”

这些潘托斯佬,当我不会数数吗?”

When he saw Davos he stopped suddenly.

他回头看见戴佛斯,骤然停顿下来,

“Is it pepper stinging my eyes, or tears?

“噢,噢,等等,是胡椒还是泪水,使我双眼模糊?

Is this the knight of the onions who stands before me?

站在我面前的是洋葱骑士?

No, how can it be, my dear friend Davos died on the burning river, all agree.

不,这不可能,我亲爱的好朋友戴佛斯死在那条燃烧的河流里,大家都这么说。

Why has he come to haunt me?”

为何,为何他的鬼魂要来纠缠我?”

“I am no ghost, Salla.”

“我不是鬼魂,萨拉。”

“What else?

“不是鬼魂?

My onion knight was never so thin or so pale as you.”

我的洋葱骑士从不像你这样瘦、这样苍白。”

Salladhor Saan threaded his way between the jars of spice and bolts of cloth that filled the hold of the merchanter,

萨拉多桑恩从香料罐和布匹中挤过来,

wrapped Davos in a fierce embrace, then kissed him once on each cheek and a third time on his forehead.

热烈地拥抱戴佛斯,在他双颊各吻一下,然后又吻了额头。

“You are still warm, ser, and I feel your heart thumpety-thumping.

“很温热,很温热,亲爱的爵士先生,你的心脏还在跳动。

Can it be true?

这是真的吗?

The sea that swallowed you has spit you up again.”

大海把你吞进去,却又吐了出来?”

Davos was reminded of Patchface, Princess Shireen’s lackwit fool.

戴佛斯想起补丁脸,希琳公主的弱智弄臣。

He had gone into the sea as well, and when he came out he was mad.

他也曾沉入大海,回到岸上便疯了。

Am I mad as well?

我也疯了吗?

He coughed into a gloved hand and said,

他用戴手套的手遮住嘴巴咳嗽,

“I swam beneath the chain and washed ashore on a spear of the merling king.

“我从铁索下游过,被冲到人鱼王之矛上。

I would have died there, if Shayala’s Dance had not come upon me.”

若不是莎亚拉之舞号碰巧路过,只怕就得死在那儿了。”

Salladhor Saan threw an arm around the captain’s shoulders.

萨拉多?桑恩单臂搂住船长的肩膀,

“This was well done, Khorane.

“干得好,柯连恩,

You will be having a fine reward, I am thinking.

你会得到丰厚的奖赏。

Meizo Mahr, be a good eunuch and take my friend Davos to the owner’s cabin.

梅佐马赫,好太监,把我的老友戴佛斯带去船长室,

Fetch him some hot wine with cloves, I am misliking the sound of that cough.

给他取些掺丁香的热葡萄酒,我可不喜欢他的咳嗽声。

Squeeze some lime in it as well.

记得往里面挤酸柑汁,

And bring white cheese and a bowl of those cracked green olives we counted earlier!

再拿白干酪和一碗我们刚清点过的裂口绿橄榄!

Davos, I will join you soon, once I have bespoken our good captain.

戴佛斯,我处理完这位好船长就来找你,

You will be forgiving me, I know.

你能原谅我的吧?

Do not eat all the olives, or I must be cross with you!”

记住,别把橄榄吃光啰,我会生气的哟!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
harbor ['hɑ:bə]

想一想再看

n. 海港,避难所
vt. 庇护,心怀,窝藏<

 
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计

 
kin [kin]

想一想再看

n. 家族,亲属
adj. 亲属关系的,同类的

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
cargo ['kɑ:gəu]

想一想再看

n. 货物,船货

 
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。