Named after the man-eating monsters from Greek mythology, the Harpy, these beautiful birds are...
这种美丽的鸟类是以希腊神话中吃人的怪物哈佩命名的,它们是...
Hey, why have you got your back to us? Turn around!
嘿,你为什么背对着我们?转个身!
No, no, I'm shy.
不,不,我很害羞。
Oh, pretty please, you can do it. After all you are known as the ruler of the rainforest.
拜托,你能做到的。毕竟你是众所周知的热带雨林的统治者。
Oh, that thing, well, I... Careful! Oh, typical!
哦,这样啊,我...小心!哦,常规操作!
The harpy eagle can be found in the lowland rainforests of Central and Southern America.
角雕主要栖息在中美洲和南美洲的低地雨林中。
With a wingspan of 6.5 feet and weighing up to 20 pounds, the harpy eagle is one big bird.
角雕翼展达到了6.5英尺,重达20磅,是一种体型巨大的鸟类。
I beg your pardon, who are you calling big?
请你再说一遍,你说谁是大鸟?
Anyway, the harpy eagle is armed with talons as big as a grizzly bear.
不管怎样,角雕的爪子和灰熊的一样大。
That can snatch monkeys from the trees in the rainforest.
它能把猴子从雨林的树上抓下来。
Hey, you're definitely not getting a tip.
你绝对拿不到小费的。
Oh, well, at least you're not a bald eagle, you've got plenty of feathers.
好吧,至少你不是秃鹰,你有很多羽毛。
So, thank you harpy eagle, you are one amazing animal.
谢谢你,角雕,你真是一种神奇的动物。