手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之冰雨的风暴 > 正文

第13期:权力的游戏冰雨的风暴 詹姆(02)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Swear that you will compel your brother to honor his pledge to return my daughters safe and unharmed.

发誓,你会迫使你弟弟兑现诺言,平安无恙地释放我的女儿们。

Swear on your honor as a knight, on your honor as a Lannister, on your honor as a Sworn Brother of the Kingsguard.

以你身为骑士的荣誉,以你身为兰尼斯特的荣誉,以你身为御林铁卫的荣誉起誓。

Swear it by your sister's life, and your father's, and your son's, by the old gods and the new, and I'll send you back to your sister.

以你姐姐、你父亲、你儿子的性命,向新旧诸神起誓,然后我放你回你姐姐身边去。

Refuse, and I will have your blood."

若不答应,休怪我白刀子进,红刀子出。”

He remembered the prick of the steel through his rags as she twisted the point of the sword.

她转动长剑,锋利的尖头穿透褴褛衣衫,刺痛感至今记忆犹新。

I wonder what the High Septon would have to say about the sanctity of oaths sworn while dead drunk, chained to a wall, with a sword pressed to your chest?

总主教该如何评价一个喝得烂醉、被绑在墙上、用长剑指着胸膛的人所发下的誓言呢?

Not that Jaime was truly concerned about that fat fraud, or the gods he claimed to serve.

詹姆并不真正关心那肥胖的骗子,或他所宣称服务的神灵,

He remembered the pail Lady Catelyn had kicked over in his cell.

他想到的是凯特琳夫人在黑牢里踢翻的那个桶。

A strange woman, to trust her girls to a man with shit for honor.

奇怪的女人,肯将女儿的性命信托给把荣誉当狗屎的我?

Though she was trusting him as little as she dared.

尽管她不敢相信他。

She is putting her hope in Tyrion, not in me.

当然啦,其实她的希望是寄托在提利昂身上。

"Perhaps she is not so stupid after all," he said aloud.

“也许,说到底她不苯,”他大声道。

His captor took it wrong.

押他的人听错了,

"I am not stupid. Nor deaf."

“我不是苯蛋。更不是聋子。”

He was gentle with her; mocking this one would be so easy there would be no sport to it.

他来了兴致,嘲弄她太容易,反正闲着也是闲着。

"I was speaking to myself, and not of you.

“我自言自语呢,没说你,

It's an easy habit to slip into in a cell."

很抱歉,黑牢里容易养成坏习惯。”

She frowned at him, pushing the oars forward, pulling them back, pushing them forward, saying nothing.

她对他皱皱眉,推桨向前去,拉回来,再推向前,什么也没说。

As glib of tongue as she is fair of face.

她的嘴上工夫就同脸上的花容月貌一样。

"By your speech, I'd judge you nobly born."

“以言谈判断,我认为你定有个高贵的出身。”

"My father is Selwyn of Tarth, by the grace of the gods Lord of Evenfall."

“我父亲是塔斯家的塞尔温,受神祝福的夜临城伯爵。”

Even that was given grudgingly.

她勉强答道。

"Tarth," Jaime said.

“塔斯,”詹姆复诵,

"A ghastly large rock in the narrow sea, as I recall.

“想起来了,狭海中一块荒凉的岩礁…说来,

And Evenfall is sworn to Storm's End.

夜临城从属于风息堡,

How is it that you serve Robb of Winterfell?"

你怎投到临冬城的罗柏帐下去了呢?”

"It is Lady Catelyn I serve.

“我为凯特琳夫人效劳。

And she commanded me to deliver you safe to your brother Tyrion at King's Landing, not to bandy words with you.

她命我将你平安送到君临城里你弟弟提利昂那儿,不是和你斗嘴。

Be silent."

给我安静一些。”

"I've had a bellyful. of silence, woman."

“哎哟,行行好,我受够了安静的滋味,小姐。”

"Talk with Ser Cleos then.

“那就和克里奥爵士说去,

I have no words for monsters."

我与怪物之间无话可谈。”

Jaime hooted.

詹姆大叫大嚷:

"Are there monsters hereabouts?

“怪物?

Hiding beneath the water, perhaps?

在水下面?

In that thick of willows? And me without my sword!"

柳林里?啧啧,可我没带剑呀!”

"A man who would violate his own sister, murder his king, and fling an innocent child to his death deserves no other name."

“我指的是那个亵渎亲姐、杀害国王、并将无辜儿童扔下高塔的男人。”

Innocent? The wretched boy was spying on us.

无辜?那坏小子在偷窥我们。

All Jaime had wanted was an hour alone with Cersei.

詹姆只想和瑟曦好好独处一个钟头。

Their journey north had been one long torment;

北地之行是场折磨:

seeing her every day, unable to touch her, knowing that Robert stumbled drunkenly into her bed every night in that great creaking wheelhouse.

天天看到她,却不能碰她,每晚都见酩酊大醉的劳勃跌跌撞撞地走向吱吱作响的大轮宫,爬到她床上。

Tyrion had done his best to keep him in a good humor, but it had not been enough.

提利昂尽全力逗他,但那远远不够。

"You will be courteous as concerns Cersei, wench," he warned her.

“提到瑟曦礼貌点,妞儿。”他警告她。

"My name is Brienne, not wench."

“我叫布蕾妮,不叫妞儿。”

"What do you care what a monster calls you?"

“哈,还关心怪物怎么称呼你呀?”

"My name is Brienne," she repeated, dogged as a hound.

“我叫布蕾妮。”她像猎狗一样顽固地回答。

"Lady Brienne?"

“布蕾妮小姐?”

She looked so uncomfortable that Jaime sensed a weakness.

对方的不自在令詹姆好笑,

"Or would Ser Brienne be more to your taste?"

“布蕾妮爵士?”

He laughed.

他乐了。

"No, I fear not.

“不,我不那么想。

You can trick out a milk cow in crupper, crinet, and charnfron, and bard her all in silk, but that doesn't mean you can ride her into battle."

你可以用皮带、织物把一头母牛从头到尾打扮好,还给她穿上好的丝衣当铠甲,但并不意味着可以骑她上战场哪。”

"Cousin Jaime, please, you ought not speak so roughly."

“詹姆表哥,求求你,别这么粗鲁。”

"When I quarrel I do it with a sword, coz.

“想吵的时候我只用剑,老表,

I was speaking to the lady.

我和夫人聊天呢。

Tell me, wench, are all the women on Tarth as homely as you?

告诉我,妞儿,你们塔斯的女人长得都跟你一样逊吗?

I pity the men, if so.

我真为那边的男人遗憾,

Perhaps they do not know what real women look like, living on a dreary mountain in the sea."

在海中央沉闷的岩石上居住,或许一辈子都不认得真正的女人。”

Under his cloak, Ser Cleos wore a surcoat quartered with the twin towers of House Frey and the golden lion of Lannister.

斗篷下,克里奥爵士穿了件罩袍,上绣佛雷家的双塔和兰尼斯特家的雄狮的四分纹章。

"We have far to go, we should not quarrel amongst ourselves."

“路还很长,我们不能自相争吵。”

"Tarth is beautiful, " the wench grunted between strokes.

“塔斯是个美丽的岛屿,”妞儿边用力划水边咕哝,

"The Sapphire Isle, it's called.

“蓝宝石之岛。

Be quiet, monster, unless you mean to make me gag you."

给我安静,怪物,否则我塞住你的嘴巴。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
courteous ['kə:tjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有礼貌的,殷勤的

联想记忆
quarrel ['kwɔrəl]

想一想再看

n. 吵架,争论,怨言
vi. 吵架,争论,挑

联想记忆
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
dreary ['driəri]

想一想再看

adj. 沉闷的,令人沮丧的,情绪低落的

联想记忆
glib [glib]

想一想再看

adj. 能说善道的,(说话)不假思索的,轻易随口的

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。