The largest species of octopus on the planet, yes, and he's a whopper.
这是地球上最大的章鱼,是的,他可是一个庞然大物。
What? How dare you! I'm a lady.
什么?谁给你的胆子!我可是一位女士。
Oh, sorry. They're found in these parts of the Pacific Ocean, or wherever the most food is.
哦,对不起。它们生活在太平洋的这些区域,或者食物最丰富的地方。
Ah, really?
啊,真的吗?
But what about those 25 crabs you're carrying in your, uh, purse?
那你手提包里的那25只螃蟹是什么情况?
None of your business, young man! You must never look inside a lady's purse.
不关你的事,年轻人!你绝对不能往女士的手提包里面看啊。
A giant octopus needs to eat a lot of food to grow and survive.
巨型章鱼需要吃很多食物才能生长和生存。
Look at me, I'm a crab, and I'm so happy today because... Wah!
看看我,我是一只螃蟹,今天我很高兴,因为...哇!
They will even eat birds.
巨型章鱼甚至会吃鸟类。
I'd have preferred that, actually. Oh, great.
我真希望是那样。哦,天呢。
Like birds, they have beaks. But a bite from this octopus species paralyzes its prey, whilst they grip on tight with around 280 suction cups on each of their eight arms.
像鸟一样,巨型章鱼也有喙。但猎物如果被这种章鱼咬一口,就会陷入瘫痪,同时它们的八只手臂上各有大约280个吸盘,可以紧紧抓住猎物。
Yes, I'm certainly not armless.
是的,我当然有胳膊啊。
She's ... uh, uh, where did you go Mrs. Octopus?
她...你去哪了,章鱼女士?
I'm still here. Goodness me.
我还在这里。天哪。
Whoops. Octopuses can change color and blend in wherever they go.
哇哦。章鱼可以改变颜色,无论到哪里都能融入其中。
I'm pretty choosey, actually, being a true blue blood.
其实我很挑剔,因为我是真正的贵族。
Yes, octopuses really do have blue blood and three hearts.
是的,章鱼确实有蓝色的血液和三颗心脏。
With all these arms and hearts, how can you resist me? Who wants a hug?
有这么多的手和心脏,你怎么能抗拒我呢?谁想要一个拥抱?
Eh, no thank you.
不了,谢谢。
They may look like slimy bagpipes, but they're super smart. The Giant Pacific Octopus truly is an amazing animal.
它们可能看起来像黏糊糊的风笛,但却非常聪明。巨型太平洋章鱼确实是一种神奇的动物。