How do you choose your roles?
你如何挑选角色?
I want to find a character that's difficult to, on the surface, understand.
我想找那种不会被人一眼看穿的角色。
Were they born or were they made?
是先天的?还是后天的?
It's such a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
You are so sweet. We're so happy to have you.
你真亲切。非常欢迎你。
Thank you for doing this. It's so generous.
感谢你的招待。太慷慨了。
Well, I want you to tell the story right, don't I?
我想要你讲述下故事。
You're taller. You look taller on television, but we're basically the same size.
你比我高。比电视上看起来更高,但我们身材基本上一样。
We're basically the same.
基本上一样。
Feels like things just settled down and now y'all are making a movie.
看来你都准备好了,现在要开拍电影了。
It's a very complex and human story.
这是个错综复杂,有关人性的故事。
I think it's hard to trust that you're going to represent Gracie as she was.
我觉得很难相信你会饰演过去的葛莉丝。
I'm gonna try.
我会尽力的。
Do you remember when you first met?
还记得你们初次见面是什么时候吗?
You came to the pet store looking for a job.
你到宠物店找工作。
The summer after sixth grade? Seventh. Seventh.
六年级暑假?七年级。七年级。
Why do you want to play me?
为什么你想饰演我呢?
When they sent me the script I thought, "Here is a woman with a lot more to her than I remember from the tabloids."
他们给我看剧本,我感受到,这个女人比我从小报上看到的要丰富得多。
What would make a thirty-six year old woman have an affair with a seventh grader?
是什么让一位三十六岁的女人和一个七年级学生发生感情?
People, they, like, see me as a victim. I wanted it.
舆论视我为受害者,我也这么希望。
I already have an idea of what it must have felt like. What?
我知道那是什么感觉了。是什么?
Sneaking around with you. I probably shouldn't have said that.
偷偷黏着你。好像不该说出来。
Why would you want to play someone who you think is a bad person?
你为什么要扮演一个你觉得是坏人的角色呢?
It's the moral gray areas that are interesting.
很多灰色地带耐人寻味。
She's getting on my last nerve. She's just everywhere I look.
她快惹毛我了。到处都是她的身影。
Why can't we talk about it if we're really as in love as we say we are?
要是真的那么相爱,怎么不能公开讲出来呢?
Insecure people are very dangerous, aren't they?
不安的人很危险吧?
Your Gracie.
你是葛莉丝。