I've let him down, I should have just told him how I feel. I will find him.
我让他失望了,我应该直接告诉他我的感受。我会找到他的。
Look, Captain, you know Blackbeard's gonna murder you.
听着,队长,你知道黑胡子会杀了你的。
What? No, why would he do that?
什么?不会的,他为什么要这么做?
You dumped him.
你甩了他。
I didn't dump him.
我没有甩了他。
He dumped you.
他甩了你。
No! We're on a break.
没有!我们只是分开静一下。
I've never seen Blackbeard like this.
我从没见过黑胡子这样。
I think I hurt him pretty bad.
我想我把他伤得很重。
Yeah, I had a very rough night last night.
是啊,我昨晚过得很糟。
But it's a new day. No more booze, no more drugs. And more importantly, no more Stede.
但这是新的一天。不再酗酒,不再吸毒。更重要的是,没有斯泰德了。
Hello, Edward. Hi.
你好啊,爱德华。嗨。
What, you two know each other? Shipmates. Former.
怎么,你们俩认识?船友。以前的。
Gentlemen, to the end of piracy.
先生们,为海盗的末路干杯。
Something's wrong. It feels like a storm's coming.
不太对劲。感觉暴风雨就要来了。
The entire escape relies on this. We've only got one shot.
想要逃走,就靠这个了。我们只有一次机会。
Nope, I can't do it. I've never even seen one of these.
不,我做不到。我从来没见过这种东西。
I've been a failure my whole life. It's not so bad once you get used to it.
我这辈子都是失败者。习惯了就没那么糟了。
You're going through that "if I was a regular dude" phase.
你正在经历“如果我是个普通人”的阶段。
If I could just find my new best friend.
如果我能找到我的新挚友。
How you are still alive... I cannot say.
你怎么还活着...我不能说。
I do ask myself that question every day.
我每天都在问自己这个问题。
I love a good pirate's tale.
我喜欢好的海盗故事。
You don't know the first thing about piracy. It's not about glory. It's about belonging to something.
你对海盗行为一无所知。这与荣耀无关。而关于归属。
Ed?
爱德?
Blackbeard? Are you poor now?
黑胡子?你现在穷吗?
Uh, no. I'm just... I'm just trying something different, man.
哦,不。我只是...我只是在尝试不同的东西,伙计。
'Kay. Back to basics.
好。返璞归真。