It's time. It's time. It's time.
是时候了。是时候了。是时候了。
Your Honor, no matter how much evidence stacked against them, the Usher crime family stands stronger and darker than ever before.
法官大人,不管有多少对他们不利的证据,厄舍犯罪家族甚至比以往任何时候都更强大、更黑暗。
Anyone comes after us, we will exhaust our arsenal until the threat's neutralized.
如果有人咬着我们不放,我们会尽我们所能,直到威胁消除。
By neutralized, do you mean sued into oblivion, on the streets?
你说的消除,是指在大街上被起诉,然后被遗忘吗?
Neutralized, like dead.
消除,就是死。
Guys, we really should get together more often. It's just a balm for the soul.
伙计们,我们真的应该多聚一聚。这简直是心灵的慰藉啊。
Roderick Usher, your family is a collection of stunted hearts whose time has come.
罗德里克·厄舍,你的家庭是一群发育不良的心灵的集合,现在是找上他们的时候了。
Who are you?
你是谁?
Consequence. And tonight is consequential.
报应。而今晚就是报应到来的时刻。
I'm gonna head out. I've got an appointment with your dad.
我要走了。我和你爸爸有个约会。
Your brother's dead.
你哥哥死了。
This is tragic, but a few "my heart will go on" tweets will pat it out.
这是一场悲剧,但发几条“我心依旧”的推文就会平息它。
This was no accident. You have been targeted. This woman knows everything.
这并非偶然。你已经成为目标了。这个女人什么都知道。
It's time, Roderick. What did you do?
是时候了,罗德里克。你做了什么?
I'm afraid you're ringside for my reckoning, old friend.
老朋友,恐怕要来算你的账了。
I don't even own anything funeral-black. Wait. That's not true.
我甚至没有出席葬礼的黑色衣服。等等。不对。
It's just fucking satin. Satin is silk for poor people, and no one should wear it to a funeral unless they died in it.
都他妈的是些绸缎。绸缎是给穷人用的丝绸,没有人会穿它去参加葬礼,除非他们死的时候穿着它。
Are we safe?
我们安全吗?
If we don't stop her, you won't have a family left.
如果我们不阻止她,你就没有家人了。
Frankly, I think you've forgotten what I am.
坦白说,我觉得你忘了我是谁。
Nevermore. Nevermore. Nevermore. Nevermore.
永不超生。永不超生。永不超生。永不超生。
The House of Usher. May it rest in peace.
厄舍家族。愿它安息。