It's a cute little thing. But really it looks very tame. Are they all that tame?
这是个可爱的小东西。但它看起来真的很温顺。它们都那么温顺吗?
Apparently, yeah.
显然易见,是的。
Yeah. That's a cute little thing. You have a lot of animals at your house. What do you have now? What's the newest?
好吧。这个小东西真可爱。你家里养了很多动物。你现在养了什么? 最新的那些?
Oh, god. What do we have now? We have three donkeys, a dog, a number of fish, a water dragon, three Guinea pigs, three rabbits-- four rabbits actually, two chickens, and three, whatever you call it, my kids.
哦,天呐。我们现在养了什么? 我们有三头驴,一条狗,一些鱼,一条龙鱼,三只豚鼠,三只兔子——实际上是四只兔子,两只鸡,还有三个,随便你怎么称呼,我的小孩。
They're definitely from the animal kingdom.
它们绝对来自动物王国。
Oh. Yeah. The kids are from the animal kingdom? Yeah.
哦。 好的。 这些小孩是从动物王国来的? 是的。
Oh. I love those chickens. There they are. That's them.
噢。我喜欢那些小鸡。它们在那儿。这是它们。
We want to get those kind-- what are they called again?
我们也想要那种,叫什么来着?
Chickens? Chickens? Yeah. They're chickens.
小鸡? 小鸡吗? 是的。它们是小鸡。
So what does scare you? You said you passed out when your dad had the thing.
那么什么会让你害怕呢? 你说你爸拿着它的时候你晕过去了。
But there's so many things in Australia.
但是澳大利亚有很多东西。
There are-- I see the size of snakes there, the size of spiders. What scares you there?
我看到过这么大的蛇,这么大的蜘蛛。 你害怕那里的什么?
Um, I mean, vending machines. No.
我想说,自动售货机。 不行。
I don't know, I mean, talk shows.
我不知道,我想说,脱口秀。
There's not one-- you think of one animal that might be-- That scares me? Yeah.
没有一种你能想到的动物——会让我害怕吗? 是的。
That I wouldn't want to be in a room with? I mean...
我不想与之共处一室的东西吗? 可能是……
What's the? Wow! Is that the-- It was awful.
什么啊? 哇! 那是什么。太可怕了。
I was... You almost punched that guy. I was wondering if I was missing something.
我……你差点揍了那家伙。我刚在想我是不是漏掉了什么。
I was like-- Yeah. I mean, I don't know.
我就像——是的。我也不知道。
Where am I going to-- I did not at all punch it. I went straight to, like retreat, retreat.
我要去——我根本没打他。 我直接就像这样,后退,后退。