When did you realize that you have perfect pitch?
你什么时候意识到你有绝对音感的?
Right.
一直知道。
Do you know that is perfect pitch?
你知道绝对音感是什么吗?
Less than 1% of us have this talent, but basically...
只有不到1%的人有这种天赋,但基本上……
I think you might have it. The Roots told me you might low key have it.
我认为你可能有。紫金合唱团告诉我你很低调。
Oh, I don't think I have it.
哦,我想我没有。
It means you can like, hear, like, any note.
这意味着你可以听到任何音符。
Like, if I were to tell you to play an F sharp, it would be.
比如,如果我让你弹升F调,是这个声音。
Or a G. Or C sharp.
或者G调。或者升C调。
What if I gave you, like, B flat?
如果我给你弹降B调呢?
Is that right?
这是正确的吗?
So, it's almost like I memorized the notes in my head, and I could do it from when I was like four years old.
所以,我几乎是在脑子里记住了这些音符,我从四岁的时候就能做到了。
It's like a weird, it's a very odd thing.
这就像很怪异,很奇怪的事情。
That's unbelievable. Yeah.
这很难以置信。是的。
Yeah, it definitely affects me socially sometimes because I was in a hotel room the other night, and usually when you hear car horns and fire alarms, they're at minor second intervals, like...
是的,有时它确实会影响我的社交,因为前几天晚上我在酒店房间里,通常当你听到汽车喇叭声和火警警报声时,它们都是小秒间隔,就像……
Like, "Jaws" is like, "Get out of the water," Jaws.
就像《大白鲨》里的,快从水里出来,大白鲨。
And that's what a fire alarm is sometimes, and it's two notes rubbing against each other, and it tells you to get the hell out the building, and I was on the 11th floor, and I wasn't getting out of the building.
火警有时就是这样的,两个音符互相摩擦,它警告你离开这栋楼,我当时在11楼,但我没有离开这栋楼。
I was, like, rearranging notes in my my mind, and I was like, "What if it was like..."
我在脑子里重新排列音符,我就在想,“如果它是这样的……”
Like, there was one time...You're harmonizing with the alarm?
比如,有一次……你和警报和声了?
I'm harmonizing with the alarm.
我和警报和声了。
I let my entire school out early one time.
有一次,我让全校同学提前放学了。