Hercule Poirot, I found something.
赫尔克里·波洛,我有了新发现。
I've looked at it from every which way. I'm the smartest person I ever met, and I can't figure it out, so I came to the second.
我从各个角度都看过了。我是我见过的最聪明的人,但也搞不明白,所以退而求其次找你来了。
You are up to something, my friend.
你好像在搞什么鬼啊,朋友。
I've seen a million of these so-called psychics, each one a fake.
我见过无数所谓的通灵者,每个都是假的。
I do not believe in psychics.
我不相信什么通灵者。
Come with me to a séance. Spot the con I can't.
跟我一起去参加降神会吧。找出我没法找出的骗子。
Detective, you are here to discredit me. But I can talk to the dead.
警探,你是来诋毁我的。但我确实能和亡灵对话。
I'd give all I have to hear my daughter's voice.
只要能听到我女儿的声音,我愿意付出一切。
If someone wants to be heard. We are here. Listening.
如果有亡灵想被倾听。我们的职责就是倾听。
Mama?
妈妈?
Alicia? What is happening?
艾丽西亚?怎么回事?
Murderer!
凶手!
You can't trap us here.
你不能把我们困在这里。
Somebody is dead. No one should leave this place until I know who did it.
出了人命。在我查出是谁干的之前,谁都不能离开这里。
A ghost killed her.
是一个鬼魂杀了她。
There must be a rational answer for all of this.
这一切一定有一个合理的解释。
Just admit that you are up against something bigger than you.
承认你面对的是比你更强大的东西。
No!
不!
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么?
Something in this house tried to kill me.
这房子里有东西想杀我。
Don't look at me like I'm a suspect. We're old friends.
别用怀疑的眼光看我。我们是老朋友了。
Every murderer is somebody's old friend.
每个杀人犯都是某人的老朋友。
No one shall leave, until I find if the living have been killed by the dead.
谁也不许离开,直到我发现活人是否是被亡灵杀死的。
You have been hiding here all this time?
你一直躲在这里吗?
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?