War is inevitable. One must destroy in order to create.
战争不可避免。不破不立。
We are no Jedi.
我们不是绝地武士。
I started hearing whispers of Thrawn's return as Heir to the Empire.
我开始听到传言,索龙会以帝国继承人的身份回来。
What happens when we find Thrawn?
如果我们找到索龙,会怎么样?
Power. Such as you've never dreamed.
权力。你从未想过的那种权势。
I've spent most of my life fighting a war.
我这辈子大部分时间都在打仗。
That's why I'm trying to convince you to help me prevent another one.
所以我才想说服你们帮我阻止另一场灾难。
You and I both know who could help you with this.
你我都知道谁能帮到你。
She's still just as stubborn as ever.
她还是和以前一样固执。
I bet your master found you difficult at times.
我打赌你的师父有时会觉得你很难相处。
Anakin never got to finish my training. I walked away from him, just like I walked away from Sabine.
阿纳金没能教到我出师。我离开了他,就像我离开萨宾一样。
You never made things easy for me... Master.
你从来没有让我过得轻松...师父。
As a Jedi, sometimes you have to make the decision no one else can, but I'm counting on you to see this through.
作为一名绝地武士,有时你必须做出别人做不出的决定,但这次我要指望你能坚持到底。
Nice haircut.
发型真不错。
Sometimes we have to do what's right regardless of our personal feelings.
有时候我们必须做正确的事,而不考虑个人感受。
Woo! Buckle up.
哇!系好安全带。
If we don't stop Thrawn, everything will be in vain.
如果我们不阻止索龙,一切都将付诸流水。
You have no power.
你没有权力。
Anakin spoke highly of you.
阿纳金对你评价很高。
I'm not here to discuss my past.
我不是来讨论我的过去的。
We have a lot of work to do.
我们有很多工作要做。
Once a rebel, always a rebel.
一次叛逆,终生叛逆。