Wealth. Fame. Power. I found everything this world has to offer.
财富。名望。权力。我找到了这个世界所能提供的一切。
Free yourselves. Take to the seas. My treasure is yours to find.
解放自己。向大海进发。我的宝藏就留给你们去寻找吧。
So what do you say? Are you with me? Mutiny.
你觉得怎么样?要和我一起吗?竟然叛变了。
Why would anyone want to be a pirate?
为什么会有人想当海盗?
It's the best thing there is.
这是最棒的事情了。
Wind in your back. The salty sea air. Loyal crew by your side.
背后的微风。咸咸的海风。忠诚的船员在你身边。
It's ready!
准备好了!
What is it?
这是什么?
Our Jolly Roger. We are the Straw Hat Crew.
我们的海盗骷髅旗。我们是草帽海盗团。
We're heading off to the Grand Line.
我们要去伟大航道。
A treacherous stretch of ocean with bigger islands, bigger pirates.
这片危险的海域有更大的岛屿,更大的海盗。
That's where we're gonna find the One Piece.
那就是我们找到海贼王的地方。
We've been making enemies everywhere we go.
我们走到哪里都树敌。
Chop-Chop CANNON!
四分五裂炮!
Hit the deck!
击中甲板了!
Luffy, they are hunting you.
路飞,他们在追捕你。
Yeah, I saved your ass.
是啊,我救了你。
What? I saved your ass.
什么?是我救了你。
You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots.
你得原谅他们。他们都是傻瓜。
This crew, our crew... can handle anything.
这个海盗团,我们的海盗团...可以处理任何事情。
I'll do you the kindness of killing you all together.
我会帮你把你们都杀了。
You're my captain from now until the end.
从现在开始,你都是我的船长了。
I'm gonna kick your ass because no one messes with my friends.
我要教训你一顿,因为没人敢惹我朋友。
What's so special about you?
你有什么特别之处?
I'm Monkey D. Luffy. And I'm gonna be King of the Pirates.
我是蒙奇·D·路飞。我将成为海贼王。
I didn't know there were so many pirates. It's terrible.
我不知道有这么多海盗。真可怕。
I know, right? Where's my face?
是啊。可是我在哪里呢?