You know what you signed up for.
你知道你报名参加的是什么。
No friends. No relationships. What we do is too important.
没有朋友。没有情侣。我们的工作太重要了。
When governments fail, the only thing left is the Charter.
当政府失能时,唯一剩下的就是Charter。
The most highly trained agents.
训练有素的特工。
No political leanings. No national allegiances.
没有政治倾向。没有国家忠诚。
Working together to keep peace in a turbulent world.
共同维护动荡世界的和平。
How many in the welcome party?
欢迎晚会上有多少人?
Six of them.
六个。
Hardly seems fair.
似乎不怎么公平。
Is she developing a sense of humor?
她有幽默感了吗?
The Heart is what gives the Charter its power.
正是Heart赋予了Charter力量。
It can crash a market or drop a plane out of the sky.
它可以使市场崩溃,也可以使飞机从空中坠落。
If you own the Heart... you own the world.
如果你拥有Heart...你就拥有了整个世界。
Jack, I need your help!
杰克,我需要你的帮助!
Plotting exit routes. We've been breached.
策划撤退路线。我们被入侵了。
What's happening?
发生什么事情了?
Our systems are offline. We've lost the Heart.
我们的系统下线了。我们失去了Heart。
And now you answer to me.
现在你们要听我的了。
You're compromised. Don't know if you can be trusted.
你妥协了。我不知道你是否值得信任。
I'm standing you down, Rachel.
我让你撤下来,瑞秋。
I don't care.
我不在乎。
We have no idea what they're capable of. I need to shut it all down. Showtime! Whoo!
我们不知道他们有什么能耐。我得阻止这一切。表演时刻!哇!
You think you know everything, but the world is about to see the truth.
你以为你无所不知,但世界即将看到真相。
Heart or no Heart... I'm coming for you.
不管有没有Heart...我来找你。
Chance of success just plummeted.
成功的几率直线下降。
Only 'cause you've got no imagination.
那是因为你缺乏想象力。