Police!
警察!
I don't think I can do this job, Tim.
我觉得我做不了这个工作,蒂姆。
As soon as I lay down... all I see are those kids faces.
我一躺下...看到的都是孩子们的脸。
How long you been doing this?
你干这行多久了?
12 years.
12年。
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
It is the fastest growing international crime network that the world has ever seen.
这是世界上发展最快的国际犯罪网络。
It has already passed the illegal arms trade. And soon it's going to pass the drug trade.
它已经超越了非法武器贸易。很快就会超越毒品交易。
Imagine walking into a room right now and seeing an empty bed, what would we do?
想象一下,现在走进一个房间,看到一张空床,我们会怎么做?
We're homeland security, you know, we can't go off rescuing kids in Colombia.
我们是国土安全部的,我们不能去救哥伦比亚的孩子。
This job tears you to pieces. This is my one chance to put those pieces back together.
这份工作会把你撕成碎片。这是我唯一的机会,让一切都恢复正常。
We're talking about extracting an 11 year old girl from an army of rebels.
我们要从叛军手中救出一个11岁的小女孩。
Not just her. I'm talking about rescuing hundreds of kids.
不只是她。我说的是拯救成百上千的孩子。
She could be a block on the road or she could be in Moscow, Bangkok, L.A.
她可能是路上的路障,也可能在莫斯科,曼谷,洛杉矶。
Over 2 million children a year, are being sucked into the deepest recesses of hell.
每年有超过两百万的孩子,被吸进地狱的最深处。
If we do nothing, some day, it's going to reach the likes of you.
如果我们什么都不做,总有一天,会波及到像你这样的人。
What if this was your daughter?
如果是你的女儿呢?