You came alone. What was the plan?
你单枪匹马过来。计划是什么?
To kill all of you, and then to leave.
杀掉你们所有人,然后离开。
But now, with all our guns out?
但现在,我们把枪都拿出来了啊?
I'll manage.
我会想办法的。
You're the fastest 65-year-old white guy on the planet.
你是这个星球上身手最矫捷的65岁白人。
I guess I'm done.
我想我受够了。
You are officially retired.
你正式退休了。
How are you gonna spend your golden years?
你打算怎么度过你的晚年?
Dad! Schatzl! Oh, I missed you.
爸爸!宝贝女儿!哦,我想你了。
Now, since I'm retired, I'm gonna win my wife back. What's gonna stop us?
既然我退休了,我要追回我的妻子。有什么能阻止我们呢?
15-year-old divorce papers?
15年前的离婚文件?
She doesn't love you anymore?
她不再爱你了?
Luke, can I talk to you for a minute?
卢克,我能跟你谈谈吗?
We're gonna lose an operative. Code name's Panda.
我们会失去一名特工。代号是熊猫。
I'm retired.
我可退休了。
You zip in, extract Panda, grab the WMD, zip on out.
你快速冲进去,救出熊猫,拿到大规模杀伤性武器,再快速逃出来。
Holy shit. My daughter's in the CIA?
天呐。我女儿在中情局工作?
Dollar in the swear jar.
说脏话要罚钱的啊。
I know where the WMD's stored, so follow me or get out of my way.
我知道大规模杀伤性武器藏在哪里,要么跟我来,要么给我让开。
She clearly has daddy issues.
她显然有恋父情结。
He treats me like a child.
他把我当小孩子看待。
Alcohol, cigarettes, and a garish lipstick.
酒精、香烟和艳丽的口红。
That's not lipstick. Oh my God. It's vibrating. My God. Kill me now.
那不是口红。我的天啊。它在振动。我的上帝。杀了我吧。
Take Your Daughter to Work Day is going well.
带女儿上班日进行得很顺利。
Emma! I'm okay. Just take 'em out!
艾玛!我没事。干掉他们!
That was her violin arm! What?
那是她拉小提琴的手!怎么了?
I've learned a ton from working with my dad.
我从和爸爸一起工作中学到了很多。
How he leads the team. How he keeps his cool. How to slit a man's throat vertically so he bleeds out faster.
他是如何带领团队的。他是如何保持冷静的。如何垂直切开一个人的喉咙,让他血流得更快。
They got more issues than Sports Illustrated.
他们的问题比《体育画报》还要多。
Everyone in the van, now!
所有人都上车,快!
That was on me.
我错了。